It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:18 pm

Can't find Santa's gifts

So here we talk about anything that touches technical issues of Anomaly Warzone Earth for your PC and / or Mac computer and consoles (X360, PS3) as well. Please ask for technical support here.

Can't find Santa's gifts

Postby Max422 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:36 am

Tried to achieve "Santa's Challenge"
It says that "Grab 20 Santa's gifts from missions 2-4 to get yourself a nice prize"

But I can't find any Santa's gifts during these missions.

Then I googled and found this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozoth0SOGBc
In my case it only drops repair tools but not any Santa's gifts. :?:
Max422

Re: Can't find Santa's gifts

Postby Max422 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:33 pm

It seems that 11 bit studios just sell the game and doesn't care about customers' support after they get the money :|

Fine, I found the answer by myself. For those who care about the same problem, just move here:
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/s ... ?t=2517809

The answer is negative. You can't finish this achievement since it's time limit and has been blocked by the developers.

I have never seen a game on steam have this blocked achievement you can't get it only because you miss some "winter sales".
Suggestion:
1.add a bonus level to get Santa's gifts.
or
2.if the date of the computer meets certain condition, it will trigger the air support to drop Santa's gifts. Just like other games deal with coal achievement. (EDGE, Cave Story, DEFCON, Toki Tori etc.)
One can change their PC date or just wait for next Christmas.
Max422

Postby admin » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:03 am

It's gonna be unblocked as soon as we're sure it's not crashing the game or other achievements. Planned for this week, probably will be finalized next week.
Thanks.
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:50 pm

It took more time than expected, but finally the Santa's achievement was brought back on Steam. So now you can unlock it by collecting 20 gifts from mission 2, 3 and 4.
Peace!
admin
Site Admin

Postby wimspree » Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:27 pm

wimspree

Postby wimspree » Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:12 am

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
wimspree

Return to Anomaly Warzone Earth technical issues & support for: PC, Mac, X360 and PS3