It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:15 pm

Infinite loop of the intro video... nothing else!

Anomaly Warzone Earth ... for Android devices. Tablets from Amazon with Android 2.3 and higher including Kindle Fire. Soon for all Android devices, hopefully.

Re: Infinite loop of the intro video... nothing else!

Postby admin » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:43 pm

Hi,
We know this problem and working on it. Not solved yet, but hopefully it'll be soon (then the game is gonna be updated on the market and on HIB).
admin
Site Admin

Postby twomby » Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:37 pm

admin wrote:Hi,
We know this problem and working on it. Not solved yet, but hopefully it'll be soon (then the game is gonna be updated on the market and on HIB).

Thank you very much, kind sir, that's all most of us probably wanted to hear! I do understand that with the immense variety of different specs for android-based tablet, it must be a huge headache to resolve the numerous issues that come up upon a massive release, such as through HIB, but your support and communication are much appreciated. Can't wait to be able to play this awesome game on my tablet!

Thanks again for your response and for the update! Can you inform us through this thread once an update is released?

Cheers,

Tommy
twomby

Postby admin » Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:21 pm

thank you :)
Yes, will do, but anyway no worries ---> since the last update the HIB version has updater that reminds you that newer version is available. On the Android Market you'll be informed automatically (update option will appear).
admin
Site Admin

Postby bdmarvel » Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:53 am

That's good to hear. I'm really looking forward to playing it on my new tablet. :)
bdmarvel

Postby bdmarvel » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:40 pm

Haven't heard anything in a while. I'm holding off on playing the PC version because I'd rather try the android version before I get used to the eye candy on my PC. I have tons of PC games, but I've only had an android device for a couple weeks now, so I'm craving games to play on my new toy. :) Any news on when we can expect a fix for the looping intro video issue?
bdmarvel

Postby admin » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:46 pm

Hey folks,
Hope to launch next update tomorrow to fix a couple of known issues.
Since we don't own all those devices, some bugs are fixed "remotely" and we will be able to confirm they work properly when we have feedback from you, in fact. So that's also the case with intro loop issue. Just please let us know if it works, when the update goes live (hopefully, tomorrow). Thanks!
admin
Site Admin

Postby twomby » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:50 pm

admin wrote:Hey folks,
Since we don't own all those devices, some bugs are fixed "remotely" and we will be able to confirm they work properly when we have feedback from you, in fact. So that's also the case with intro loop issue. Just please let us know if it works, when the update goes live (hopefully, tomorrow). Thanks!

Thanks for the update, guys ! Will certainly let you know if this update fixes the intro loop issue! Keep up the good work!

Cheers!
twomby

Postby bdmarvel » Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:32 pm

admin wrote:Hey folks,

I'll be sure to respond in this thread after I have a chance to try the update. Thanks for the quick response. :)
bdmarvel

Postby IvanavI » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:44 pm

The Humble Bundle download page still has the March 3 as the last update date for the game, so I'm guessing that there is a small delay with the patch, or am I missing something?
IvanavI

Postby bdmarvel » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:07 pm

I'm still waiting for the update as well. I know the "tomorrow" wasn't a promise, but that was a few days ago. It's disappointing to check this thread everyday and see no new info. Hopefully we won't have to wait too much longer.
bdmarvel

PreviousNext

Return to Anomaly Warzone Earth ... for Android devices