It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:02 pm

Differences between Mac/PC, iPhone, and iPad versions

So here you are welcome to talk about Anomaly Warzone Earth for your iPhone or iPod Touch, or even iPad. Except technical issues & support for those devices, for which the forum above was created.

Differences between Mac/PC, iPhone, and iPad versions

Postby darthpotato » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:41 am

Hi all,

Could someone please list the differences between these three versions of the game, particularly what game modes are available. I read somewhere that the Mac/PC version has a survival mode. Do the other two have them also?

I'd like to decide which version of the game to get.

Thanks very much.
darthpotato

Re: Differences between Mac/PC, iPhone, and iPad versions

Postby 11bit_dude » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:50 am

Hi,

PC/Mac version is different - different design, 14 missions, 2 survival modes and the commander to control.

As the commander was removed in iOS version, YOU play the role of the commander (simply due to touch-screen gameplay reasons). In iOS version you have more missions + commander's trails mode + 1 survival mode exclusive to HD version, however free DLCs are in the works!
11bit_dude

Postby darthpotato » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:21 pm

Thanks for your reply! :)
darthpotato

Postby PCKid » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:11 am

11bit_dude wrote:Hi,

PC/Mac version is different - different design, 14 missions, 2 survival modes and the commander to control.

As the commander was removed in iOS version, YOU play the role of the commander (simply due to touch-screen gameplay reasons). In iOS version you have more missions + commander's trails mode + 1 survival mode exclusive to HD version, however free DLCs are in the works!

I found the Commander control a pain in the Mac version. Much prefer the intuitive nature of the iPad version. Are you talking DLC for the iPad? If so be still my beating heart? Perchance the Tokyo Story?
PCKid

Postby admin » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:58 am

Yep, there are going to be DLCs for iPad. Not much decided about Tokyo setting yet.
admin
Site Admin

Postby andymarcus1968 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:09 pm

PCKid wrote:
11bit_dude wrote:Hi,

I found the Commander control a pain in the Mac version. Much prefer the intuitive nature of the iPad version. Are you talking DLC for the iPad? If so be still my beating heart? Perchance the Tokyo Story?

I had a chance to play both the Mac version and the iPad version, and I found the iPad version to be much more intuitive. I like how I get the chance to play as the commander. I have been playing online with I am yet to try out the DLC, but I hope it is something new in terms of missions, because that is my favorite aspect of the game, and not just more survival missions, as I do not like survival as much.
-Andy
Last edited by andymarcus1968 on Thu May 07, 2015 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
andymarcus1968

Postby Poline » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:32 pm

There are some differences between PC/Mac version and iPad version. The prime difference was mentioned in the post above. It is design, missions, survival modes and the commander. Besides, iPad version is more comfortable to use, more user oriented.
Poline

Postby Avariela » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:11 pm

Thank you all for your answers. I learned something new and important for me.
Avariela

Postby madooeiei » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:26 am

Much prefer the intuitive nature of the iPad version.
เล่น royal1688 ผ่านเว็บ
madooeiei

Postby serizawa1234 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:54 am

It is design, missions, survival modes and the commander.
gclub download
serizawa1234

Next

Return to General discussion on Anomaly Warzone Earth for iPad and iPhone