It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:30 pm

Controller Support

Please post any questions and concerns about the game Anomaly 2. And reports bugs here!

Controller Support

Postby piglett666 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:40 pm

This game has been out for a couple of months now and it was previously mentioned that there would be controller support added to the PC version of the game.

Is this still happening?
piglett666

Re: Controller Support

Postby admin » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:47 am

Yes, and again sorry for a delay. It gives us mucho problems to implement cool controller support in MP mode.
admin
Site Admin

Postby maxson123 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:01 am

is this game is to play at window 7 i have an interested in it..................
maxson123

Postby admin » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:31 pm

Yes, you can play this game on Win 7.
admin
Site Admin

Postby geniusprime » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:26 pm

I am particularly disappointed and annoyed by this neglect of controller support. One of the main reasons for purchasing this game was due to my experience with the first game which had controller support. It should be obvious to any developer that features of the first game;especially input features, should roll over to the sequel. There is not time frame for its implementation and the excuse of problems with the Multiplayer controller support is nothing short of lame. At the very least, you can allow gamers to enjoy the single player portion of the game with the controller. It truly sucks that their is no option for a refund but, at least I know for how I should approach your future games.
geniusprime

Postby The 47 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:07 am

I understand what You're talking about and i do know that problems with multiplayer aren't any good excuses, but!... As for now we have done mechanics for controller and it's just a matter of resources to make an update. Right now we have a lot of stuff to do and we simply cannot make an update due to a fact that we do not want to send You untested product, and trust me as I am the one who has to complete the game on all 3 platforms in all languages and on all dificulity levels - it is a lot of work. But as i said we've done mechanics in some free time, so now we'll just finish some projects and we'll update Anomaly 2. I am not sure about the exact term, but i think we'll be able to make it before end of the year.
The 47
11 bit guy

Postby geniusprime » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:41 am

I understand development is time consuming and requires resources. However, its has been over 6 months. I have not been able to play the game because of this missing feature. A feature that should not have been missing. Now resources are split for Android and PS4 implementations. This is not the fault of the gamers that purchase your game based on great experience with the first game with a controller. The only version of this game I can recommend is first with the second one listed to be avoided at all cost. It is always imperative to release a game that is complete with all of the key features in placed. Treating the controller support as secondary or inconsequential and something that can be added 6+ months later is unacceptable. I along with many other gamers are still waiting for a feature that made the first game enjoyable and is inexcusable absent in the sequel. We should not be at the mercy of split resources to Android and PS4 iterations.
geniusprime

Next

Return to Support & Technical issues