It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:43 pm

Achievement: A Life Worth Living

And here we talk about anything related to iOS version of Funky Smugglers (including technical support)

Achievement: A Life Worth Living

Postby Brunsworks » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:30 pm

Here's another question: for the Achievement "A Life Worth Living," the description reads "Play for 5 planes in one game with only one life." Does that mean that I need to lose all but one life and then survive for five more planes? And if so, does that set of five planes start with the plane I'm boarding when I lose the second-to-last life, or the plane immediately after that?

I've played for five or six planes without losing a single life, so I assume that's not what the achievement calls for.

Thanks again for making such an entertaining game!
Brunsworks

Re: Achievement: A Life Worth Living

Postby Rad » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:19 pm

If I remember correctly, you must have one life when you finishing the plane. The best way would be to finish the first five planes, because they are the easiest. Of course at the end of each plane, you must have only one life. Try to avoid a medkits (life regeneration), keep funky and good luck!
Rad

Postby Brunsworks » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:15 am

Thanks! I'll try it that way.
Brunsworks

Postby Brunsworks » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:06 pm

It turns out that the count starts with the first plane where you start out with one life, so the first plane in the game doesn't count. I got it by boarding planes 2-6 with just one life.
Brunsworks

Postby Mendoras » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:07 pm

The best way would be to finish the first five planes, because they are the easiest. Of course at the end of each plane, you must have only one life. Try to avoid a medkits (life regeneration), keep funky and good luck!
Save your time and get C2030-283 practice dump latest resource ASQ exam and high quality wikipedia Also get free demos of Stanford University certification and 220-702 practice questions Miami International University of Art & Design
Mendoras

Postby grazia82 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:48 pm

i'll try this :)
grazia82

Postby madooeiei » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:36 am

The best way would be to finish the first five planes, because they are the easiest.
game bikini party
madooeiei

Postby windosvps » Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:31 pm

Very interesting discussion. I believe life is definitely worth living and everyone is lucky to get a chance to live their life. I would also like to introduce my service which I have started, it is cheap shared vps hosting in canada.
windosvps

Postby roxijan12 » Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:22 pm

windosvps wrote:Very interesting discussion. I believe life is definitely worth living and everyone is lucky to get a chance to live their life. I would also like to introduce my service which I have started, it is cheap shared vps hosting in canada.

https://apkmodule.com/spotify-premium-mod-apk/
roxijan12

Postby bixama » Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:06 pm

Brunsworks wrote:Here's another question: for the Achievement "A Life Worth Living," the description reads "Play for 5 planes in one game with only one life." Does that mean that I need to lose all but one life and then survive for five more planes? And if so, does that set of five planes start with the plane I'm boarding when I lose the second-to-last life, or the plane immediately after that?

I've played for five or six planes without losing a single life, so I assume that's not what the achievement calls for.

Thanks again for making such an entertaining game!

comamosramen.net
bixama

Next

Return to General discussion about iOS version of Funky Smugglers