It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:07 pm

11 bit studios please read.(some sygestions)

11 bit studios please read.(some sygestions)

Postby Aleksandar221 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:34 pm

11bs I want to add a suggestion for this war of mine it would be much more realistic I and better if the game had a arguing mechanism beetwen the survivors in the shelter.
greetings from Macedonia
Aleksandar221
Aleksandar221

Re: 11 bit studios please read.(some sygestions)

Postby kofs79 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:07 am

Aleksander221,

What do you mean by "arguing mechanism between the survivors"? Are you asking for there to be a way to make them argue with each other? There is already some characters that will argue and fight between each other at night that causes some to not sleep and lower moral. Just trying to think how this would add to the game.

kofs79
kofs79 Moderator
kofs79

Postby Aleksandar221 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:55 pm

kofs79 wrote:Aleksander221,

What do you mean by "arguing mechanism between the survivors"? Are you asking for there to be a way to make them argue with each other? There is already some characters that will argue and fight between each other at night that causes some to not sleep and lower moral. Just trying to think how this would add to the game.

kofs79

let's say pavle killed someone he shouldn't then the survivors are angry on him , or the last piece of food or veggie gets eaten by Marko and the others are hungry and they start arguing and fighting with him it can be very realistick that way
Aleksandar221

Postby 11bitt » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:43 pm

Hello, I don't know if you read main thread with innovations so i will post some ideas here.

Great game that for 1st, next part could have more unexpected characters spread across the map on many locations, also more levels avaible to discover that would give game more life.

Also on mid-late progress game level, difficulties like hunger gets harder to beat by lack of equipment available on map so on some level it gets unplayable.

Overall really good game, I hope you make new part on pc too.
Regards John
11bitt

Postby serizawa1234 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:26 am

Thanks for the info
ทางเข้า gclub
serizawa1234

Postby wimspree » Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:19 pm

wimspree

Postby wimspree » Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:16 am

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
wimspree

Postby qhrehf1 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:11 am

I came here after searching for 메이저놀이터 to spend my time more efficiently after work. The content is not burdensome and the writing is easy to understand. Thank you so much for being able to spend meaningful time after work.
qhrehf1

Next

Return to Enter this forum and ask all you want to know about the game.