It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:45 pm

Some game ideas that I'd like or would have liked to seen

Some game ideas that I'd like or would have liked to seen

Postby Tuck3r » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:56 pm

Have been playing this game for awhile now, well over 300 hours and really like it a lot. But there are few things that I'd like to see added... But I guess the first thing to ask is if this game is still being supported with any plans for upgrading or additions? Is yes then here are a few things I'd like to suggest. If not then well I guess I'll just list what I would have liked to have seen....

First thing is that when you play a scenario you create it would be nice if you were given the option of which house you start in instead of it being generated randomly. Now it could still be an option to have it randomly selected if that is what you preferred but it would be nice to have an option to select one of the two houses. Personally I like the original house. Just something about the newer house that I'm not too crazy about. Don't like the layout of it much.

Next it would be nice if the winter would last much longer. Right now you can select when the winter comes from none, early, halfway to late and you can then select the length of the winter. I'd like to maybe see an option for winter being enabled for the whole scenario or at least if you select early have an option for the length to last either for the rest of the scenario or at least for much longer than it does now. Doesn't seem to be long enough even if you select it to be long. The winter really puts a strain on your resources and makes it more of a challenge. Right now it seems like when you make it to the end of the winter then you've pretty much guaranteed surviving even though you might still have over 40 days left if you are playing an 80 day scenario. I find myself usually just quitting the scenario shortly after the winter ends since it's just pretty easy from that point on. Having to fight thru the winter to the end would be more desirable and challenging at least for me.

The next little thing I'd like to see is that after reading the few notes you come upon they disappear much the same as when you empty things holding items. I mean once you read a note why would you have the need to have to read it again. It just gets in the way....

And finally I'd like to see a more random inventory of items in the containers at the different locations. I know that it does this to some degree as well as having some containers even not showing all of the time but it doesn't seem to do it enough. Seems like for the most part after you play the game a good deal of time that a lot of the containers seem to pretty much be the same over and over. So it sort of makes replaying the game repetitive to a certain degree.
Tuck3r

Re: Some game ideas that I'd like or would have liked to see

Postby JanJanuszJa » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:46 pm

And finally I'd like to see a more random inventory of items in the containers at the different locations. I know that it does this to some degree as well as having some containers even not showing all of the time but it doesn't seem to do it enough.

Agreed. But... this game is still being supported with any plans for upgrading or additions?
JanJanuszJa

Postby wimspree » Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:59 pm

wimspree

Postby wimspree » Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:58 am

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
wimspree

Return to Enter this forum and ask all you want to know about the game.