It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:15 am

Game Crashes During Each Playthrough

Game Crashes During Each Playthrough

Postby kpurdy78 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:51 am

I recently picked this game up during the Steam Summer sale and just now started playing it. Love the game but in the past few days, every time I play it now it sorta minimizes itself while playing and I can't get it to respond anymore. If I Ctrl + Alt + Delete to end it in Task Manager it shows "Not Responding". I then lose the ability to click on anything with the mouse. I have to use keyboard shortcuts to actually end the task or either just have windows log me out.

This happens every time I play now and does it almost randomly. I don't think there is any one thing that I am doing that seems to cause it. But it appears to happen when I am in the home base screen doing things around the place.

I have followed the steps to log the console output. I have the file, but when trying to upload it to this post it states that html files are not allowed due to a possible attack vector. If you need the file, please let me know how to upload it or who to send it to. I browsed through the logs and as a programmer myself I must say, I can tell you guys must not be a fan of Unit Testing your code. There were so many red error/warning logs in there it looked like some of my papers I got back from my teachers in high school lol.

FYI, here are my computer specs below.

Windows 8.1
128 GB M.2 Drive (Primary OS - Legacy Hardware Disabled)
512 Samsung 850 Pro SSD (Where game is installed)
MSI Z97-Gaming 7 Motherboard
Intel i7-4790K
32 GB G Skill TridentX RAM
2x MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G GeForce 4 GB video cards
kpurdy78

Re: Game Crashes During Each Playthrough

Postby kpurdy78 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:08 am

Is anyone supporting this game anymore? Posted here and on Steam and no response.
kpurdy78

Postby v81 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:28 am

I'm having the same issue.

Whenever alt+tabbing, or whenever another app steals focus the game crashed guaranteed, every time.
Even without intentionally switching apps sometimes background stuff or notifications (Skype etc) causes the game to stop responding.

This makes it almost unplayable for me, only luck can get me through a few hours of play without crashing.
The inability to load a previous save can leave hours of game play ruined.

Would love to see a fix for this asap.
v81

Postby kpurdy78 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:36 am

After a week of no responses from here or on Steam I am about to give up on it. Tried requesting a refund through Steam but was denied due to playing it more than 2 hours. No clue how you try to speak to someone about this to appeal it since they have no phone support. Guess they just don't care if a game is playable or not.

Funny thing, it was working fine for about a week or so. Then shortly after I can't get through one play session without a crash within less than an hour of play. Not sure if they added a patch that broke it or what.

It's a shame that someone can develop an awesome game like this and just screw the customer over with no support at all. Being a programmer I can understand maybe not having an answer right away about how to fix a bug, but hell at least they could have responded and taken a look at my logs they instructed me to save to submit to them.
kpurdy78

Postby ShonKelly » Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:48 am

When you are stuck in life, what do you do? For a speed lover like me, drift hunters are my companion game every time I want to relax. Hardly any game makes me satisfied like this game.
ShonKelly

Postby narcisafultz » Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:05 am

I totaly agree with you!
happy mod
narcisafultz

Postby Steven896 » Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:05 am

Go for best essay writing service uk it as we hope that this will be what you all can see and learn for now. There are many issues that gamers face and one of them is that Game Crashes During Each Playthrough. In case you are also having this error then try this link.
Steven896

Postby wimspree » Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:33 am

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
wimspree

Next

Return to Let us know about bugs and tech issues in TWoM