It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:34 pm

5 Characters? Bug or not?

5 Characters? Bug or not?

Postby Mostarda » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:24 am

Now Im with 5 characters in same time. How many is possible?
Attachments
Untitled-1.png
Untitled-1.png (405.28 KiB) Viewed 14118 times
Mostarda

Re: 5 Characters? Bug or not?

Postby VON » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:50 pm

Having 5 characters is not a bug, but it is extremely uncommon. The amount of characters that you currently have changes the likelyhood of a new character showing up - the more you have, the less likely it is. So, it might be possible to have more than 5, but I imagine that it is nearly impossible to achieve.

Honestly, I am a little jealous! :P
VON

Postby Mostarda » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:00 pm

Well I started with 4 characters , and not one died so far. start the 80 -day war , have arrived on day 40 , I will try not to die with no one to the end just to see how I can get!

so far it was easy ! I added all locations and is easy to get resources without going through so much danger.
Mostarda

Postby Gurdil57 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:00 pm

Hello Everyone!

I actually have a problem:

A managed to get 5 characters: Starting with Bruno, Pavle, and Katia. Boris joined first, then Zlata arrived.

On day 44, Zlata left to go help a family to barricade their home, At nightfall, temperature in the shelter was around 19°C, the winter period was over for almost 20 days. I sent Pavel scavenging, Katia and Bruno got to sleep in a bed, and Boris was on gard duty.

I precise that every character was fine and healthy, except for being hungry (not very hungry).

When the night was over and starting at day 45, It was -5°C in the shelter!!!!!!! and Boris had froze to death!!!!!

How could I have anticipated that??!

Is this a bug or a way of the game of saying "f*ck you, you managed to get through winter, and criminality period, you managed to keep every 5 character healthy and not too hungry, so I just randomly kill one by getting from +19°C to -5°C in one single night"???

I know that this game is unfair and that it's point is to make us struggle and realise that war time is bad for civilian stuck into it.

I am aware that it is supposed to be frustriting as you struggle with difficult choices and the need of everything...

But THIS???! On the contrary it feels more like deus ex machina.

Anyone ever encountered such a problem?

Thank you for your answer
Gurdil57

Postby Gurdil57 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:06 pm

I add to the previous post that war ended at the end of day 45!

I do not understand and feel very frustrated.
Gurdil57

Postby wimspree » Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:53 pm

wimspree

Postby wimspree » Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:51 am

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
wimspree

Return to Enter this forum and ask all you want to know about the game.