It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:39 pm

Team Battles

This is the place where you can talk about anything related to Funky Smugglers game, except tech support becuase there's another section for it :)

Team Battles

Postby BootsyColin » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:09 pm

Does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions about battles?

At first I was rather disappointed in team battles. The general dynamic seemed to be that everyone simply gravitated to the leading team. From the individual player's standpoint, of course, this makes sense: guaranteed coinage! But it didn't make for much of a "battle."

I thought things might get more interesting if you couldn't see the team scores until you joined. Now, however, I'm ambivalent... Mostly because 1300 coins really don't mean as much to me as a good team competition, and I figured I could put up sick enough scores to help bump the losing team back into the game if I started early enough. So for this latest battle (Dwarves v. Elves), I played my butt off to get the Elves back into it, and it has been more interesting to watch.

But now I wonder how many other players are involved. It would be really cool to see a breakdown of players and scores/coins on each side, even if it only became available after the battle was over. For example: I've put up about 10% of the Elves total points thus far, but only playing enough to keep a solid lead. And I know someone on the Dwarves' side was keeping the battle within 10K for several days there. So I wonder if that's a single player, or a handful, or what. I also wonder where the points are coming from... how many people are doing the facebook/twitter thing, and how much is it contributing?

As with the rankings query I posted, I know this stuff is really just stat/math geek nonsense, but that's one of the things I dig about the game. I like all the calculation stuff: point multipliers, combo multipliers, tossing 2222 times (haha), bonus coins, etc., and I'll bet there are more than a few players out there that would love to see the team battle stats as well. But I bet people have other suggestions for improving team battles as well.
BootsyColin

Re: Team Battles

Postby Rad » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:02 pm

We are currently very busy developing new games, so we dont have time to keep track of all the statistics. Anyway, coming soon new version of Funky Smugglers with new content can change a team battle.
Rad

Postby suman » Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:53 pm

i have just started playing it, lets see what rank i will get
suman

Postby jodla12 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:07 pm

I also just started playing :) Good luck!
jodla12

Postby Galxy » Tue May 26, 2015 8:36 am

My boyfriend played so I started too :D Im not really good at this, but who know? maybe someday I `ll win with him :P
Galxy

Postby papaja » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:12 am

Good luck "rookies" ;) You`d better check http://www.haerson.pl/ if you know what i mean ;)
Last edited by papaja on Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
papaja

Postby madooeiei » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:39 am

I `ll win with him :P
sbo
madooeiei

Postby CharlotteW » Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:29 am

Haha
You must be really enjoying you pals
CharlotteW