It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:16 am

Karma lose from looting hostile survivor

Karma lose from looting hostile survivor

Postby FreedomFighter » Wed May 13, 2015 4:55 am

Is this new balance change or unintended glitch? I remembered that before 1.3 update i can loot from hostile survivor without penalty, now you lose karma every time you loot those item from container and it is not one time hit like before. Say, if i loot one item then i loot another one at next night, i will lose total of 2 karma point. It used to hit only once. This make gathering loot from cleared hostile area much harder since moral hit will take every time i come back.
FreedomFighter

Re: Karma lose from looting hostile survivor

Postby KhaineGB » Sun May 17, 2015 2:43 am

I've had this as well.

Brothel and Warehouse are good examples. You get karma/morale boost for murdering the bandits, but then a hit for looting the place and you get it EVERY night.

Not only that, something I observed tonight was from the garage. Everything that I "stole" (hand over item icon) I put in a completely separate pile. Anything I "looted" (open hand icon) I put in another pile so I knew exactly what I stole and exactly what I hadn't stolen.

I went back to the location the next night, took stuff from my "looted" pile, didn't touch the "stolen" pile and yet I still took a morale hit for stealing? That HAS to be a bug at the very least.
KhaineGB

Postby kofs79 » Sun May 17, 2015 3:14 am

I will pass this along to see if I can get information. If it's not intentional hopefully they can get a fix for it.

kofs79
kofs79 Moderator
kofs79

Postby KhaineGB » Sun May 17, 2015 8:45 pm

Cheers. It seems like you should get the morale hit the first time you steal (like in 1.2) for the "bandit" locations, but getting it every time means looting those places isn't really viable and it's almost impossible to get the "good" endings.
KhaineGB

Postby wimspree » Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:04 am

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
wimspree

Return to Let us know about bugs and tech issues in TWoM