It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:09 pm

No loading main menu : This War of Mine

No loading main menu : This War of Mine

Postby gABBERjACKS » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:41 pm

Hello,
I have a problem with This WAr of Mine. When y launch the game, it's running normaly but at the momentum that it must show the new game menu, there is just a war background and a nervous music and any possibilities playing the game. Have you an idea to resolve my problem cause I really don't like buy a game and don't could play with it :lol:
Thank you

PS: I have reinstall the game yet and deleted the appcache on steam but no breakthrough in my problem... :roll:

PSS: I'm sorry for my bad english, I'm French and a not a really good practicer of english :D
gABBERjACKS

Re: No loading main menu : This War of Mine

Postby kofs79 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:27 am

gABBERJACKS,

To help identify the issue can you provide:
- The OS you are using and the system information such as graphics card and memory.
- Has the game menu ever worked, what version was it that did work and what version did this issue start?
- Can you take a screen shot so I can see what you do?

This will help the developers understand what the issue is and see if a solution already exist or help then come up with a solution. If you have any additional information you want to provide include that as well please.

Your English is fine, I think I understand what your problem is from your description but need more information is needed to get a solution.

Merci,

kofs79
kofs79 Moderator
kofs79

Postby Mi-KhaEl- » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:11 pm

Hi,

I got the same problem.
- Win 7 64bit
- R9 290
- restarted and reinstalled
- Game menu never worked.

Thanks,
Mi-KhaEl-
Mi-KhaEl-

Postby kofs79 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:17 pm

Mi-KhaEL-,

I will pass this along to support to see if there is any known workaround for it. Any chance you can get me some more information on your system? Can you tell me the video card and driver you are using? Do you know what version you had at the start that never worked? I will also try to come up with a way to make sure everything is deleted with an uninstall so that we can be sure that when we reinstall it there isn't anything from a prior version causing issues.

Thank you,

kofs79
kofs79 Moderator
kofs79

Postby Mi-KhaEl- » Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:09 am

Dear kofs79,

Core: E3-1230v3
Graphics: already told this in the post ;-) It a Radeon R9 290.
RAM: 10 GB

Bought the game just yesterday, so installed version is the version provided by Steam (1.2.2, I think?).

Thanks for your help till here.
Mi-KhaEl-

Postby wimspree » Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:32 am

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
wimspree

Return to Let us know about bugs and tech issues in TWoM