It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:32 pm

Does not Launch

Does not Launch

Postby CariPruna » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:21 pm

I have the steam Version of "This war of mine" I used to play it on my Windows 7 Computer, lagging I still played it and I loved it, A LOT! (I cried now and then) I recently just got my computer updated to Windows 8, but when I try to launch the game it gives me a pop up that says "Performing first time setup Installing: Microsoft DirectX for Windows (Step 1 of 1)" After a few seconds the pop up disappears and the game does not launch, AT ALL. I thought it was odd since I did check the game versions it allows (Just for in case it did not support Windows 8) (I did this before updating) and it says It Did Support Windows 8, So I don't know what to do? Is this a bug? Can someone help me? Anything i can do to make it work?
CariPruna

Re: Does not Launch

Postby Johnvdg » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:22 pm

I had same problem. The program needs to be made compatible to Windows 8, which is fairly easy to do by right clicking the .exe file and letting Windows make it compatible. If you need more detailed help, see my earlier message reply in "Problem Running TWoM".
Johnvdg

Postby admin » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:48 am

thx for helping Johnvdg!
admin
Site Admin

Postby wimspree » Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:24 am

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
wimspree

Varmala Preservation In Resin

Postby sahanisha0105 » Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:34 am

Preserve the enchantment of your wedding day with our Varmala Preservation In Resin. We understand the sentimental value of your Varmala and offer a secure and convenient online platform to safeguard your memories. Through our innovative resin-based technique, your Varmala is encapsulated in a mesmerizing keepsake, maintaining its charm for years to come. Embrace the ease and efficiency of our online service and let your Varmala be a testament to the love and joy you shared on your special day.
sahanisha0105

Next

Return to Let us know about bugs and tech issues in TWoM