It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:58 am

As i can delete outlines?

Please post any questions and concerns about the game Anomaly 2. And reports bugs here!

As i can delete outlines?

Postby Sas55555 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:48 pm

Tell please as i can delete blue and red outlines around towers and mashines?
I want play without all outlines.
Sas55555

Re: As i can delete outlines?

Postby The 47 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:09 pm

I saw this issue somewhere, but i won't tell You to look around forum for answer - i know how annoying it is to go thru all of this offtopic etc.

But, sadly I'm afraid You cannot do this, it's by design and You're unable to turn it off. Sorry.
The 47
11 bit guy

Postby Sas55555 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:35 pm

It a bad design and deteriorates game.
Developers must done patch that players can turn off this contours.
Or they can do modification of game without all contours.
I like this game but this contours repulse desire to play.
Sas55555

Postby The 47 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:22 pm

As far as I am concerned we've put them into our game, so the player can easily locate his squad. There were such suggestions to do an option to turn it off. I cannot say this for sure, but maybe we'll add this in an upcoming update. Stay tunned!
The 47
11 bit guy

Postby Sas55555 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:13 am

Yes add please this option in a new update.
The game is very beautiful but this outlines interfere to play.
Many people will thank you for it.
Sas55555

Postby coolgee6 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:23 pm

I have the game from Steam or Mac App Store... problem :(
We provide fast success in vce crack dumps exam by using our high quality open vce file prep resources. We offer up-to-dated how to open vce file and join www.bfit.edu dumps
coolgee6

Postby wimspree » Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:01 pm

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
wimspree

Next

Return to Support & Technical issues