It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:06 pm

Radio Music

Radio Music

Postby DocBurN » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:45 pm

Is there a difference in morale boost between listening to classical music or the other channel ?

I have 32 hours in the game since last week and i did not notice any morale boost at all.. or maybe i killed too much civilian :)

The real point is.. i need any little morale boost there is.. but listening to the same song over and over may not be good for my survivor sanity. (or mine)
DocBurN

Re: Radio Music

Postby Borys » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:53 pm

Do you really think that listening to some music will cure your conscience after some genocide? C'mon... It helps but not that much.
Borys

Postby Ludo Lense » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:31 pm

Borys wrote:Do you really think that listening to some music will cure your conscience after some genocide? C'mon... It helps but not that much.

Well technically it is not genocide if you kill someone for the purpose of stealing their resources. Genocide applies when you start culling populations for a specific naturally occurring trait (civilians causalities in a war are not considered genocide for example, ethnic cleansing is).
Ludo Lense

Postby DocBurN » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:58 pm

Borys wrote:Do you really think that listening to some music will cure your conscience after some genocide? C'mon... It helps but not that much.

Well, if you want to be technical.. it depends on who does the killing, some people are more cold hearted than some.. specially when "its you or them that will die" type of situation. I dont expect a cure for murder.. just something to distract them while they are sad.. (i did not put this in the game.. i reed that is what it does) or C'mon.. maybe its just Pavle who is programmed like a depressed crybaby.

You almost answered my question.
Borys wrote:It helps but not that much.

According to TWoM wiki at "radio"
"When there's nothing on the news, we can listen to music to brighten up our mood."

According to plenty of tutorial, youLube video, and player on twitch, they all say to open the radio to classical as often as you can. Could be before Update 1.1 there was only 1 choice...

So .. does classical music help more than Polish alternative punk rock band "Cool Kids of Death" from radio Vysena ?
DocBurN

Postby Pitbul » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:58 pm

The real point is.. i need any little morale boost there is.. but listening to the same song over and over may not be good for my survivor sanity. (or mine)
We are the pioneers in providing Testking cisco exam toefl and with 100% exam pass Download Testking ec council ceh our latest passguidegmat and millercollege Our high quality itil prepares you well before appearing in the final fcc.edu ccna or pass real exam
Pitbul

Postby wimspree » Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:43 pm

wimspree

Postby wimspree » Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:35 am

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
wimspree

Return to Enter this forum and ask all you want to know about the game.