It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:45 pm

What is that amazing theme tune?

What is that amazing theme tune?

Postby Rafe » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:40 pm

Hello all,

This is a plea for the devs or anyone who knows to tell me what that tune playing on one of the trailers is.

I'm not referring to Omega 'Gyongyhaju Lany' that's on one of them, I'm talking about the other one, currently on Steam with the narration that starts "It was about getting food".

I've not been able to get it out of my head since I saw the trailer and it's driving me crazy. I swear if someone can tell me what it is I'll go & buy the game!

Cheers,

Rafe
Rafe

Re: What is that amazing theme tune?

Postby DziejopisWawel » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:31 pm

you probably mean this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obvizJRnezA

but in my opinion there are other polish songs that are even better but i dont want to offtop

ps i dont know if better but ... examples
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTjLZwpmufw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_nNeAj6ghU
sorry for offtop :(
DziejopisWawel

Postby Rafe » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:24 pm

Dziejopis,

Thank you for your quick reply - you've really made my day there! Yes, there's always a better tune but there was something about this song along with the video that made the hair on my arms stand up when I heard it! I listened to the to links you added which are very interesting, and I'll look out for more Polish music. Thanks again!

It probably helps that I love funk & jazz, but an excellent and unusual choice of music there devs - well done! I'll be true to my word and buy it, but to be fair I tend to prefer my depictions of violence cartoonish and unrealistic - this looks a little near the truth of it to me.

Cheers,

Rafe
Rafe

Postby wimspree » Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:31 pm

wimspree

Postby wimspree » Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:21 am

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
wimspree

Return to Enter this forum and ask all you want to know about the game.