It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:26 pm

Possible exploit in semi-detached house

Possible exploit in semi-detached house

Postby not_old_redditor » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:14 am

Hi,

Great game. During one playthrough, I got the semi-detached house where my scavenger starts from the left, and the right side building has a guy in front ready to trade.

The underpass between the two houses leads me to a ladder that, going up, enters a room with a fridge. Once I picked this fridge and stole the stuff inside (bandages, pills, canned food, expensive stuff) with no risk of getting caught cause the patrol doesn't seem to cross that spot.

When I went back about 4 or 5 times over the next few days, I found bandages, food and pills in that same spot every time. Eventually I stopped visiting, because I felt bad about getting supplies this easily.

If this is intended, let me know so I can go back and feel better about myself! But it really is easy to get some expensive items that way.
not_old_redditor

Re: Possible exploit in semi-detached house

Postby Borys » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:48 pm

There should be some "respawning" of items as you're stealing from the traider outside but guys will check if those respawns aren't too nice. :) Thank you.
Borys

Postby sarke04 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:48 am

Borys wrote:There should be some "respawning" of items as you're stealing from the traider outside but guys will check if those respawns aren't too nice. :) Thank you.

Omg Thats a bug. Come on. :o
Thats 2 easy man... :-/
sarke04

Postby Borys » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:25 pm

The problem is, this container should be resupplied A BIT. But not too much. I understand that in your case it's TOO MUCH. One of our designers already checks the issue so it should be done for the next patch.
Borys

Postby rdfsaa1234 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:43 pm

Borys wrote:The problem is, this container should be resupplied A BIT. But not too much. I understand that in your case it's TOO MUCH. One of our designers already checks the issue so it should be done for the next patch.

I believe no survivors is willing to see this fix but still finish it please :?
rdfsaa1234

Postby FreedomFighter » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:03 pm

Easy way to fix this is, move the trader container to the little box near him. You can't sneak steal that one.
FreedomFighter

Postby wimspree » Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:50 am

wimspree

Postby wimspree » Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:39 am

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
wimspree

Next

Return to Enter this forum and ask all you want to know about the game.