It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:45 pm

This doesn't make sense ...

This doesn't make sense ...

Postby Vagrant » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:10 pm

It doesn't seem to matter how long and how frequent you rest your guys, they never passively heal although the tool-tip suggests they are "recovering" In actual fact you have a better chance sending your wounded and sick out to scavenge and this can miraculously make them better.

I've actually had people that were sick and wounded, sent them on a perilous mission, they got shot and came home feeling great, whereas the people resting on a calm night get worse.

Go figure.
Vagrant

Re: This doesn't make sense ...

Postby brasswirebrush » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:34 pm

Not sure why it wasn't working out for you but my guys heal by sleeping all the time. If someone is only "slightly" wounded or sick I try to just let them sleep it off so as to preserve meds and bandages. Let them sleep during the day and give them the bed at night as well. So far it's worked out though not always in a single day. Food, warmth, and morale may also play into it.
brasswirebrush

Postby Borys » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:26 pm

There are plenty dependencies in the game - however, above all: it should work as you feel it works. If I were you, I'd rather use bandages for severly wounded but I would hope that light wounds would heal themselves. But you know, shit happens.
Borys

Postby Vagrant » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:03 pm

Yeah, that's what is bugging me lately. "Slightly wounded/sick" people SHOULD heal passively in bed, but lately I'm seeing some really nonsensical things happen.

Similarly, I have all my guys in a fully boarded up house, a security door, books, furniture, smokes and more food than they can poke a stick at yet they are throwing tantrums all the time. Nobody even died and they didn't steal or kill.

I find myself yelling at my screen "stop being a dick" lol
Vagrant

Postby Borys » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:25 pm

Vagrant wrote:I have all my guys in a fully boarded up house, a security door, books, furniture, smokes and more food than they can poke a stick at yet they are throwing tantrums all the time.

Yet, they're still in the middle of a besieged city where constant shelling barely lets them sleep - wouldn't you curse everything all the time in their place?

PS. Like I said in the other thread - we're contantly working and thinking on the game to make it as intuitive as possible. :)
Borys

Postby Vagrant » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:01 pm

The game setting is always a consideration, but in the context of game play mechanics it just seems off to me.

For instance I just sent Roman to the Brothel (wounded) took out a few of the pimps until Roman became "Lethally wounded" he comes back in the morning just wounded ...

He mysteriously repaired himself two stages while walking back "lethally wounded" - surely this is not intended ?

Meanwhile Katia was slightly wounded, laid in bed all night (calm night) ended up wounded. :O
Vagrant

Postby Borys » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:19 pm

That's another thing. We got some clues in what situations this might happen. We'll working on it. :)
Borys

Postby EdwardJK22 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:24 am

Unclear the reason the item weren't training in your case although our folks treat by means of asleep at all times. If somebody is "slightly" hurt as well as unwell When i make an effort to just permit them sleep the item off of in an attempt to protect meds as well as bandages. Make it possible for them sleep daily and provides them your your bed during the night also. To date it's solved although not necessarily in one time. Food, friendliness, as well as spirits also can perform in it.
EdwardJK22

Postby wimspree » Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:50 pm

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
wimspree

Next

Return to Enter this forum and ask all you want to know about the game.