It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:17 pm

Save waypoint progress on game exit (iOS)

Please post any questions and concerns about the game Anomaly 2. And reports bugs here!

Save waypoint progress on game exit (iOS)

Postby FancyPants » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:18 pm

Just wondering why the game doesn't save progress when you leave the app, at least to the last waypoint. Mobile games are almost always played in short chunks, and some of the levels in Anomoly 2 can take an hour or more to complete. Today I was about 70% through one level when the game actually crashed on me (first time). That was about 45min worth of progress just lost. Now, crashes are rare, but there have been several times when i have needed to stop playing and had to restart the whole level when i resumed later. This is not a fun experience.
Could you please add support for permanent saving of waypoint progress? That would help with both crash recovery as well as giving more ability to stop/start playing at will.
FancyPants

Re: Save waypoint progress on game exit (iOS)

Postby admin » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:29 pm

Waypoints should be actually saved. App may crash if there is no enough memory (so killing background apps is recommended).
admin
Site Admin

Postby Muhsan111 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:10 am

i bought anomaly2 from humble bundle, and i never try this game, now i tried to download this game,the download going smooth,but there's a problem installing the app, it said "app not installed" my phone is samsung galaxy
AHSAN
Muhsan111

Postby admin » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:11 pm

Could be not having enough memory on your device.
admin
Site Admin

Postby haider » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:49 am

We're doing it on ASAP, I cannot say You when exactly it'll be ready to download but we're testing final (at least i hope it's final) version right now. :x :P nice post~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cut down your exam stress by using our Testking itil certification and high quality Testking network+ certification and lynn. We provide updated exam sheets with 100% pass guarantee along with Thomas Aquinas College good luck.
haider

Postby wimspree » Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:50 pm

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
wimspree

Return to Support & Technical issues