It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:25 pm

Wallpaper- idea

Wallpaper- idea

Postby JAI_PEUR » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:12 pm

I see many gameplay of this war of mine and I see the a good idea for a wallpaper I know you do five wallpaper but I think my idea can be a very good idea. I don't want to say the 5 wallpaper or not beautiful but I think you forgot one. In the game I saw a wall and on the wall it was written ­´´ Fuck The War `` I think it's the best representation of the Theme of the war of mine because not everybody is a soldier in war. I know, I am just a gamer and my opinion it's not very important but if you can draw a new wallpaper like the picture I upload, I promise you I will never change it. Sorry if my English is bad it's my first language is french.

link of the picture i speak is here (fuck the war) --- http://imgur.com/DSGyb0p
JAI_PEUR

Re: Wallpaper- idea

Postby admin » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:44 am

Thanks for the idea - I'll poke the graphics guy and we'll see what they think about it.
admin
Site Admin

Postby JAI_PEUR » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:35 am

what is the answer of the graphics guy ?
JAI_PEUR

Postby admin » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:58 am

admin
Site Admin

Postby JAI_PEUR » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:00 pm

I LOVE YOU I NEVER GONNA SWITCH THIS WALLPAPER SO THX.
JAI_PEUR

Postby JAI_PEUR » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:06 am

Did you put my idea for the wallpaper in the game ? because I have bought it and it's the same.
JAI_PEUR

Postby admin » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:01 am

No, it's been the main menu all the time. We've used it to create the artwork as requested.
admin
Site Admin

Postby JAI_PEUR » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:00 am

ok thx
JAI_PEUR

Postby wimspree » Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:47 pm

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
wimspree

Next

Return to Enter this forum and ask all you want to know about the game.