It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:04 pm

Some general questions about gameplay pl/eng

Some general questions about gameplay pl/eng

Postby eyewitness » Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:09 pm

Witam,

Mam kilka ogólnych pytań po obejrzeniu kilku filmów z gameplayem. Jak rozumiem to co widzieliśmy na filmikach to wersja beta/demo/prasowa, ale niezależnie od tego kto pokazywał rozgrywkę wszystko wyglądało to bardzo podobnie (ot choćby budynek do którego praktycznie każdy udawał się na początku), w związku z tym zastanawiam się które elementy rozgrywki są losowe: nasz budynek, otoczenie, lokacje które możemy przeszukać? A może całe miasto (chodzi ogólnie o styl, wygląd: Bałkany, Syria, może jakieś miasto w Afryce)?

Przy okazji dodam, że czekam z niecierpliwością na premierę :-) Kiedy w piątek gra zostanie udostępniona (rano/wieczorem)?

[eng]

Hello,

I have few general questions after watching few movies of the gameplay. As i understand, what we have seen in movies was beta/demo/press version, but disregarding who was presenting the gameplay all looks pretty the same (like the building visited as a first one by almost every one). I'm wondering which parts of the game are (will be in final version) randomized? Our building? It's surroundings? Locations we can visit? Or maybe a whole city (I mean general style, like in Balkans, Syria or maybe some city in Africa etc.)

By the way, I'm looking forward to game launch :-) When we will be able to download the game (14th morning, afternoon)?
eyewitness

Re: Some general questions about gameplay pl/eng

Postby admin » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:21 am

Hi,
We prefer to answer in English, if you don't mind, as most of the users use this language here.
Anyway, you begin in the same building (more to be considered in an update), then there are many locations you may uncover depending on how you play and what happens around. The events on locations are different too. The characters you meet and start with may be different. There are literally hundreds of ways you can play through it and yet, most importantly, much is dependant on your deeds, whatever they are.
thx
admin
Site Admin

Postby eyewitness » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:51 am

Not at all, English is fine.

But what about let's call it 'supermarket situation' with soldier. I've seen it few times in the movies - is it possible that when I'll go there for example for the first time it won't happen? I know that it's not possible to randomize everything and you want to force few situations - to show cruelty of war. But after first play, I know what will happen and i can go prepared to try to deal with the situation (not sure if this is a bad thing, cause I may be forced by game to go unprepared, low on resources and so on).

I'm just thinking loud here :-) While watching the movies it might look very similar, but it's probably like Rock said - "much better when played, than watched". What I've seen was pretty impressive anyway, and it was maybe a dozen in game days - so it's probably just scratching the surface.

Will see next Friday :-)
eyewitness

Postby admin » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:18 pm

Absolutely, different things happen everywhere, including supermarket.
admin
Site Admin

Postby wimspree » Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:19 am

wimspree

Postby wimspree » Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:00 pm

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
wimspree

Return to Enter this forum and ask all you want to know about the game.