It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:59 am

Save or Suspend Game?

Save or Suspend Game?

Postby CardCanuck » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:48 am

Hello,

I have been playing the preview build now, and love the concept and gameplay - excellent work! However, I cannot find a method to save the game. I completely understand that this may be on purpose so the weight of the player's decisions must hold true. However, is there or will there be an option to suspend the game, not allowing you to save and reload at your convenience, but at least be able to put down the game (because the real world unfortunately does pull us away) and be able to return where you left off?

Thank you kindly for any reply :-)
CardCanuck

Re: Save or Suspend Game?

Postby admin » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:27 am

Hi,
sure thing, there will be save option. It's just the press demo that we didn't include save option in it on time :\
But there will be option to continue in the full game.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Save or Suspend Game?

Postby wimspree » Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:53 pm

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
wimspree

Return to Enter this forum and ask all you want to know about the game.