It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:10 am

Audio Problem

Anomaly Warzone Earth - all that relates to our game and Linux. Technicall support for Linux - if possible, that is.

Audio Problem

Postby Richard » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:21 pm

The game has no audio. Anyone know how to fix this? OS-Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, CPU-Intel core i5 4440, GPU-Nvidia GTX 645
Richard

Re: Audio Problem

Postby The 47 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:14 pm

Hello!
Hmm it's strange. We've never had this problem in our studio. But as for Linux the first thing I'd think of is to try updating any kind of drivers for your configuration. Please let me know if it helped.
The 47
11 bit guy

Postby Richard » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:45 pm

Thanks for getting back to me. I have updated all of my drivers and re installed the game however there continues to be no audio. I dont know if it makes a difference but i just wanted to mention that i purchased my copy from the Ubuntu software center.
Richard

Postby The 47 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:27 pm

Hmm... to be honest some people mentioned this kind of issue during last few days. I'll have to take a closer look at it. Unfortunately as for now I have no idea what could've help You. Sorry
The 47
11 bit guy

Postby Richard » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:38 pm

Thats okay. Please keep me updated if you find a solution.
Richard

Postby serizawa1234 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:21 am

what could've help You.
เบอร์รับโชค
serizawa1234

Postby wimspree » Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:56 am

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
wimspree

Return to Anomaly Warzone Earth - all that relates to our game on Linux. Technicall support for Linux.