It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:43 pm

"Application not installed" HTC One X / Humble Bundle

Please post any questions and concerns about the game Anomaly 2. And reports bugs here!

"Application not installed" HTC One X / Humble Bundle

Postby maniel » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:47 am

Hi
Recently i bought humble bundle for android and pc containing among others Anomaly 2, every time i try to install this game it fails with "Application not installed" error after trying to install, tried redownloading multiple times but it seems to be a problem with my device, maybe i have no storage space for it? anyway how much space does this game need? i have ~7GB free on my SD and over 500MB on /data, is it to little?
maniel

Re: "Application not installed" HTC One X / Humble Bundle

Postby The 47 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:02 pm

Hello there. Sometimes the application cannot access SD card, in which case it tries to install whole package on Internal Storage. Please try to free some space from Internal Storage and let me know if it helped. Our game takes about 1,5GB, so sorry for inconveniences.
The 47
11 bit guy

Postby tost999 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:35 pm

Hi I have the same problem. I have already installed 2 games from the bundle but I cannot install Anomaly 2. In my case the game tryes to install itself on SD card because after this unsuccessful installation I have 0 space on it, and to make same i have to delete installation file from humblebundle app. After downloading the game (1.9GB) i have got to have next 1.5GB to install it? I don't know if it is important but I have Prestigio PAP 5044.
tost999

Postby maniel » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:02 pm

there is no option to free up that much space on /data partition in HOX, it's only 1.7GB and I'd had to root it, and in this model it's impossible without unlocking bootloader which voids varranty
maniel

Postby harke » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:05 pm

+1... Really frustrating, HTC one xl and 20go free... Removed all app I can and moved other on SD card, can you make an installer like in "the bard tale" ?
harke

Postby wimspree » Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:21 pm

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
wimspree

Return to Support & Technical issues