It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:19 pm

Can't play A2 on iMac anymore after Maverick upgrade

Please post any questions and concerns about the game Anomaly 2. And reports bugs here!

Can't play A2 on iMac anymore after Maverick upgrade

Postby johnniehare » Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:09 pm

I bought A2 via Mac App Store and it worked well on my iMac (Mid 2009 with mac OS 10.8). I deleted A2. I upgraded my iMac and want now to reinstall A2; but the download in the App Store does not start and brings up an error message, that A2 does not the graphic hardware on my Mac - which is not correct, since it already worked. What can I do?
johnniehare

Re: Can't play A2 on iMac anymore after Maverick upgrade

Postby gro » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:05 pm

Same problem here! What is causing this, and when will we see a patch that addresses the problem?
gro

Postby gro » Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:54 pm

gro wrote:Same problem here! What is causing this, and when will we see a patch that addresses the problem?

It's been about five weeks since the question was initially posted, and I would really like to see some answer - hopefully, one that will solve the problem. If not, an answer that explains the behavior and also updates the AppStore description to mention what hardware/OS it will run on...!
gro

Postby The 47 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:22 pm

We've been watching this issue for quite long, contacting AppStore, but as far as I know it must be their issue. We didn't block any kind of hardware on their store. I'm afraid it must be an issue on their side.
The 47
11 bit guy

Postby gro » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:39 am

The 47 wrote:We've been watching this issue for quite long, contacting AppStore, but as far as I know it must be their issue. We didn't block any kind of hardware on their store. I'm afraid it must be an issue on their side.

Could you please update the app description to mention this problem, so that other users are not frustrated at paying for something they cannot use...? That would be nice :-)
gro

Postby wimspree » Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:22 am

wimspree

Postby wimspree » Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:53 pm

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
wimspree

Return to Support & Technical issues