It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:59 pm

Time anomaly?

Anomaly Warzone Earth ... for Android devices. Tablets from Amazon with Android 2.3 and higher including Kindle Fire. Soon for all Android devices, hopefully.

Time anomaly?

Postby martiz » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:03 pm

Hi guys,

first of all, superb game... I'm truly hooked on this since I bought this from Humble Bundle and installed it on Nexus 7 (with Android 4.2.2).

There is only one glitch which I've only encountered in Squad Assault (Hardcore mode) so far... probably in other modes too:
The 5 minutes time frame is counting down faster than expected. Every time in the beginning of each wave I was planning the route you can see when the convoy will arrive there. But actually I was always from a couple of seconds up to even a minute short. To make the matter worse is when you are using the fast forward button. Then there is no way to accomplish another wave in time.

Could you look into it and maybe fix it?
Thanks in advance and keep going!

By the way: Any plans to release the Tokyo missions for Android?
martiz

Re: Time anomaly?

Postby admin » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:52 pm

Hi,

The time-limit forces you to choose shorter path. So if you plan the route, please look at expected arrival time (ETA in the tactical View) and choose shorter path to fit in 5-minute limit.

When it comes to the Tokyo campaign - the PC version is actually different game to mobile version. Both were created especially for the platform it was meant to be. So mobile version has even more levels (15) than PC one but it doesn't have Tokyo levels and most likely we won't be creating those for mobile version.'
thx
admin
Site Admin

Postby wimspree » Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:40 am

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
wimspree

Postby Ronnie Maxwell » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:09 am

Hi there,

first off, fantastic game... Since I purchased it from Humble Bundle and installed it on my Nexus 7, I've become seriously addicted (with Android 4.2[urlhttps://mybankinginformation.com/bmo-harris-routing-number/]=[/url]2).

There is only one bug, which I've only seen so far in Squad Assault's Hardcore mode but is probably present in other variants as well: the 5 minute timer is counting down more quickly than it should. I always planned the path at the start of each wave so you could see when the convoy would get there. But in reality, I was frequently off by a few seconds or even a minute. Using the fast-forward button only makes the situation worse. Then it is impossible to send out another wave in time.

Perhaps you
Ronnie Maxwell

Return to Anomaly Warzone Earth ... for Android devices