It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:42 pm

Freeze on Sony Xperia Neo

Anomaly Warzone Earth ... for Android devices. Tablets from Amazon with Android 2.3 and higher including Kindle Fire. Soon for all Android devices, hopefully.

Freeze on Sony Xperia Neo

Postby DrJackl » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:30 pm

Hey guys!
First off: I'm using my Sony (ericsson) Xperia Neo to play this masterpiece.
I got your awesome game through the Humble Android Bundle 3, installed right away and was happy to play.
First level, graphic was blasting, played without problems. No slow-downs, nothing (despecially because the phone sometimes has problems running Temple Run...).
Was excited to play the second level, there it happened. Loadingscreen, all fine. Then (i think shortly beofre it would've finished) the spinny-thing stops, and the music starts. And that's it. It just stops there, playing the music. I can't exit, I can't even shut down my phone. After about 2 minutes or so, it restarts.

Then I can start again and play the second mission without problem. After that, the same problem occurs trying to start the third level. And so on.

Is there maybe someway you can help me with this problem?
DrJackl

Re: Freeze on Sony Xperia Neo

Postby CptKernelPanic » Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:32 pm

I've got exactly the same problem.

I'm running this game on a Sony Xperia Ray with Cyanogenmod 9 (based on Android 4.0.4).

I also bought the game with the lastest humble bundle - it's version 1.15 of the game.
CptKernelPanic

Postby admin » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:13 pm

Hi,
Currently we're unable to test the game on Xperia, so it's hard to track down the issue. However, soon we hope to get the device and we'll be able to deliver the fix after sometime.

thx
admin
Site Admin

Postby Aliraza70 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:21 am

Game play would continue in the background, but then screen freezes and flickers. Tried uninstalling then reinstalling to no avail. Issue remains.????
Aliraza70

Postby wimspree » Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:36 am

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
wimspree

Return to Anomaly Warzone Earth ... for Android devices