It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:57 pm

Sound stutter on Ainol Aurora II

Anomaly Warzone Earth ... for Android devices. Tablets from Amazon with Android 2.3 and higher including Kindle Fire. Soon for all Android devices, hopefully.

Sound stutter on Ainol Aurora II

Postby spectral » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:40 pm

Just grabbed the game from google play. The game mostly runs fine, no problem with graphics or speed. However music and speech stutters. It doesn't stop it from being playable but it does lessen the experience.
spectral

Re: Sound stutter on Ainol Aurora II

Postby admin » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:35 am

Currently, we don't have any Ainol devices to track any bugs, so I'm affraid that - if you're not satisfied with the gameplay experience - please contact support@11bitstudios.com and provide transaction details and we'll do the refund.
thx
admin
Site Admin

Postby spectral » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:46 pm

no, its ok, a refund is not neccessary. It,s not a game breaking bug and the game is enjoyable enough for what it cost as it is. I only really posted to report the bug and in case anyone knew of an easy fix. I appreciate the offer though as it proves you really do care about the customers experience.
spectral

Postby admin » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:17 am

Thanks for the feedback.
We're constantly improving our Android engine so we'll be fixing this and that, but really hard to say when we could find this sound bug (we'll try though).
thx
admin
Site Admin

Return to Anomaly Warzone Earth ... for Android devices