It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:59 pm

Folder/Files location

Anomaly Warzone Earth ... for Android devices. Tablets from Amazon with Android 2.3 and higher including Kindle Fire. Soon for all Android devices, hopefully.

Folder/Files location

Postby xsp » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:35 am

I've ran into some sort of weird issue.
I clicked on "Buy" then my device crashed before the download.
I did not actually get billed (never received the Android Market through email) but it still shows as "Purchased".
Now when I go back to the market It says "Install" (as if I actually bought it).
So I click "Install" but I get an error message "The download of Anomaly Warzone Earth HD was declined because yuou haven't purchased it".
I contacted Google to apply for a refund - I thought maybe it would reset the "Purchase/Instal" status but the asnwer I got from them is that this app does not apply for a refund because it is free and uses in-app purchase.

Now I'm confused.

I did a factory reset on my system. Went back to market and it still shows "Instal", not "Buy".

My device is rooted. I've been trying to look around to see if I can find some sort of folder or file related to this game.
I'm thinking if I delete everything related to it it may resolve this issue.

Please, help me with this bug.
I want to play this game and I want to encourage your company.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (GT-P7510, Android Version 3.2 - using the Stock Room).
xsp

Re: Folder/Files location

Postby admin » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:00 pm

Hi,
This is some Android Market failure, we do not have influence on this. Honestly, I don't know how to help you.

I can only suggest to contact Google again and explain what's the issue. (or maybe you can start new Android Market account and try to buy the game from different account?)
admin
Site Admin

Postby xsp » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:46 am

Creating a new account and losing all the stuff I already bought on my current ? No thanks!
I'll contact google.

But.. can't you tell me what files/folders are installed so that I can maybe look for and delete them?
xsp

Postby admin » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:02 am

When apk is being installed, it "asks" the system where it should be installed, so we don't know that, and it depends also on the version of Android.

In this very situation I think there are no any files from our game isntalled onto your device. Rather, some failure has been made within Android Market while you were trying to purchase. Can you please ask Google to reset this transaction to zero status?
If you don't have the billing, we can't even track down this transaction :(
admin
Site Admin

Postby wimspree » Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:16 am

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
wimspree

Return to Anomaly Warzone Earth ... for Android devices