It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:48 am

Market now incorrectly says the game is incompatible

Anomaly Warzone Earth ... for Android devices. Tablets from Amazon with Android 2.3 and higher including Kindle Fire. Soon for all Android devices, hopefully.

Market now incorrectly says the game is incompatible

Postby targetbsp » Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:40 pm

I have v1.1.1 and it works fine (aside from the intro) but I'm no longer allowed to update it (to 1.1.2) nor re-install it if I needed to because the market now thinks it is not compatible.

My phone is a ZTE Blade with ARMv6 CPU, 480x800 screen and Android 2.3.

Thanks!

Note: this isn't a time critical issue. I don;t need the fixes in 1.1.2 nor do I need to re-install it right now. I just might in the future!
targetbsp

Re: Market now incorrectly says the game is incompatible

Postby admin » Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:42 pm

Hi,
Yes, we removed this device from supported ones because we had feedback that the game was not working correctly.

Now you say it does work ok. So honestly I don't know what to do :?:
admin
Site Admin

Postby targetbsp » Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:53 pm

The game works fine. The intro does not as per this earlier thread: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=187
But as I said in that thread, you can now skip the intro on the blade in latter versions.

Here's another Blade user with it working: http://android.modaco.com/topic/323370- ... try1898971
And here: http://forums.thedigitalfix.co.uk/forum ... stcount=70

:)
targetbsp

Postby targetbsp » Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:57 pm

I had a thought, the person that said it didn't work... did they have the HiB version, or the market one?
The market one is restricted to Android 2.2 and above. The HiB version can obviously be installed by anyone whwther the phone is compatible or not.

In the UK, the latest official firmware for the phone is 2.1. In the rest of the world it's 2.2 or 2.3 and custom firmware upgrades to 2.3 are easily available to all.

I wonder if the person who didn't have it working had a stock 2.1 phone? In which case removing the model as being blocked on the market wouldn't cause an issue because the 2.2 min spec would still block such users?
targetbsp

Postby targetbsp » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:26 pm

Thank you! I was able to update to 1.1.3 today. :)
targetbsp

Postby wimspree » Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:09 am

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
wimspree

Return to Anomaly Warzone Earth ... for Android devices