It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:41 pm

Visual glitch Asus Transformer Prime

Anomaly Warzone Earth ... for Android devices. Tablets from Amazon with Android 2.3 and higher including Kindle Fire. Soon for all Android devices, hopefully.

Visual glitch Asus Transformer Prime

Postby hiing » Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:06 am

Great job on the game, very fun and addicting. However, I did ran into a pretty annoying graphical problem. I first noticed it when I reached lvl. 3, uninstalled the game and reinstalled and the problem persists. Here is what it looks like:
Can this be fixed? Again, running on Asus Transformer Prime. Thanks!
hiing

Re: Visual glitch Asus Transformer Prime

Postby StrutLine » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:54 pm

Hey, sorry to bump an old post but I'm having the same issue on the original Asus Transformer tf101. Other than that, really enjoying the game, great work guys :D.
StrutLine

Postby admin » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:56 am

Hi,
In upcoming days we (probably) will have a device with same GPU to test. So hopefully, all bugs will be tracked down soon and the update will go to Google Play.
thx
admin
Site Admin

Postby Ryubei » Thu May 17, 2012 11:09 pm

Heyas guys just wondering if there was any movement on this issue. I bought it off of google and it's really distracting having those black boxes all over the screen.

Also i read that the ipad/android version is missing the Tokyo levels, will you be releasing those as an additional expansion to be bought at a later date? I wouldnt mind paying bit more for them.
Ryubei

Postby admin » Tue May 22, 2012 11:12 am

It's not like that. PC version has 14 levels in Baghdad and Tokyo together. Mobile version we designed from the scratch to work well on touch screens, but in total it has 15 levels, so it's more, but they're based in Baghdad only.
But we'll thinking on some expansion, of course. We will let you know once having some solid info.

Regarding the black boxes - seems like we fixed the issue internally, but we're stuck up with other tasks, so please be patient. If the QA guys will find time to test it to make sure it doesn't cause any other bugs, we'll make the update go live.

thx
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue May 22, 2012 4:38 pm

'black boxes' issue should be already fixed. The update 1.14 went live onto Google Play.
thx

EDIT - unfortunately, it's causing other issues, so currently we're preparing 1.15 update. it will go live soon. thx
admin
Site Admin

Postby fairyanna » Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:47 am

I have same issue on galaxy tab 2, android 4.1.2 - buildings and screen border are flickering green. It looks terrible, i would love to get it fixed. I got game from humble bundle, is google play version affected with same bug?
fairyanna

Postby wimspree » Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:05 am

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
wimspree

Next

Return to Anomaly Warzone Earth ... for Android devices