It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:46 am

Black screen instead of Main Menu

Anomaly Warzone Earth ... for Android devices. Tablets from Amazon with Android 2.3 and higher including Kindle Fire. Soon for all Android devices, hopefully.

Black screen instead of Main Menu

Postby KavinSarragin » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:55 am

Greetings!

As the title says, I'm getting a black screen after the intro movie. I can hear the game's main theme, so I'm assuming the main it's the menu that isn't displaying properly. Is there a way to repair this?

I've got the game with Humble Indie Bundle and I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S I9000 with Android 2.3.3.
KavinSarragin

Re: Black screen instead of Main Menu

Postby admin » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:19 pm

Hi,
Yes, we know this issue but still checking how to solve it.
Once we know the solution, the version on HIB will be updated.
Thanks for patience.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Kno One » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:20 pm

Just wanted to check and see if there has been any progress on this bug as I'm getting it as well with my Samsung Exhibit 4g also running Andriod 2.3.3 and the HiB version of Anomaly.
Kno One

Postby TerryLizzie » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:31 pm

Has anything been done about it? I'm way too tired of the black screen instead of the game and as far as I can see, I'm not the only person facing this problem((( What should I do?
TerryLizzie

Postby admin » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:35 am

We've prepared the update sometime ago, actually. What version of the game are you running? What device are you using?

If you have the last one (1.13) and it doesn't solve the black screen issue, then we're unable to help you currently. Please contact us at info@11bitstudios.com for a refund. If this is a HIB version, you need to contact them.

However I'd recommend installing this driver
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... cf3d&hl=pl
as it often helps to solve graphics issues.
thx
admin
Site Admin

Postby wimspree » Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:01 am

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
wimspree

Return to Anomaly Warzone Earth ... for Android devices