It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:45 pm

Game won't download from Market... Billing issue?

Anomaly Warzone Earth ... for Android devices. Tablets from Amazon with Android 2.3 and higher including Kindle Fire. Soon for all Android devices, hopefully.

Game won't download from Market... Billing issue?

Postby Ray2Jerry » Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:43 am

Hello!

I attempted to purchase this game in the Market today, however it will not let me make the initial download (the first file directly from the Market).

I think it may be a billing issue as Google seems to have changed my Checkout account to a Wallet account and I'm not sure if this may be causing the issue. The credit card is valid and I have no other issues purchasing and downloading other apps in the market before.

I notice on my Google Wallet page that it says that the payment went through and I'm now waiting for the product to be delivered and I've never seen that before, usually it bills and downloads right away.

Is there maybe a way I can cancel the order (the refund button was long gone after the 40th time I tried to download the file) and try to buy it again?

Thanks,
rAy

UPDATE: It appears that I cannot purchase any (but can still download free) apps from the Market now and therefore is a likely a Google Wallet issue... can't wait for them to fix it so I can play :mrgreen:
Ray2Jerry

Re: Game won't download from Market... Billing issue?

Postby admin » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:54 pm

Hi rAy,

Any progress to that? Can you download and run the game now?
thx
admin
Site Admin

Re: Game won't download from Market... Billing issue?

Postby wimspree » Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:50 am

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
wimspree

Return to Anomaly Warzone Earth ... for Android devices