It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:29 am

Download issues on GNex/ICS

Anomaly Warzone Earth ... for Android devices. Tablets from Amazon with Android 2.3 and higher including Kindle Fire. Soon for all Android devices, hopefully.

Download issues on GNex/ICS

Postby Wolverine_HU » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:12 am

Hello,

i just read about your game and by the good reviews, i decided to give it a try...

Unfortunately, on m GNex, the download won't start... Neitehr Phone nor SD-Card... On my Honeycomb-Tablet it works just fine...

Could you please get a fix out for that?

THX

Wolverine_HU
Wolverine_HU

Re: Download issues on GNex/ICS

Postby tunix » Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:51 pm

The issue has been fixed. Please update to the latest version and it should download the data seamlessly. Sorry for the inconvenience.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Anomaly Warzone Earth Team Member
tunix
11 bit guy

Postby admin » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:20 am

Hi,
Please let us know if the update helped. Thank you for the feedback!
admin
Site Admin

Postby megancoriale » Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:36 pm

I am having issues getting the files downloaded onto my Iconia. I was able to download them to my Droid 2 phone...

Everytime I try downloading to my tablet, the download stops at a random point but never goes beyond 19%. I've tried both phone and SD card options. I'm wondering if I couldn't copy the files from my phone to my tablet, bit so far I've not found where they're located.

Edit: I do have the latest version and I've tried clearing cache and uninstalling then re-installing.

Second edit: I have found the cache files on the SD card from my Droid2 and copied them to the Iconia SD card, but it still doesn't recognize the files. Any thoughts?
megancoriale

Postby admin » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:38 pm

Hi,
We got your email at support@11bitstudios.com
Did the answer help?
Thx
admin
Site Admin

Postby bocco83 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:34 pm

megancoriale wrote:I am having issues getting the files downloaded onto my Iconia. I was able to download them to my Droid 2 phone...

Everytime I try downloading to my tablet, the download stops at a random point but never goes beyond 19%. I've tried both phone and SD card options. I'm wondering if I couldn't copy the files from my phone to my tablet, bit so far I've not found where they're located.

Edit: I do have the latest version and I've tried clearing cache and uninstalling then re-installing.

Second edit: I have found the cache files on the SD card from my Droid2 and copied them to the Iconia SD card, but it still doesn't recognize the files. Any thoughts?

I am having the same problem with my iconia tab, the download gets to about 14-15% and then stops saying that the connection has timed out. Is there any other way to download the data?
bocco83

Postby admin » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:45 am

Hi,
Unfortunately it depends on the connection speed.
We found out that repeating download usually solves the issue.
admin
Site Admin

Postby wimspree » Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:47 am

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
wimspree

Next

Return to Anomaly Warzone Earth ... for Android devices