It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:05 am

Intro doesn't show on Wildfire S

Anomaly Warzone Earth ... for Android devices. Tablets from Amazon with Android 2.3 and higher including Kindle Fire. Soon for all Android devices, hopefully.

Intro doesn't show on Wildfire S

Postby Inner_Chaos » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:45 pm

Hi,

I just bought the android version of Anomaly Warzone Earth off the Android Market however when trying to run it I don't get the intro only a black screen. I'm assuming the intro is running because i'm hearing the sound fine. When i press the screen then i get another black screen with a small icon to indicate loading and then the main menu. From here on the game seems to be fine. Is there any way to fix the intro though as I'd really like to have the game working completely. I have an HTC Wildfire S by the way.

Thanks
Inner_Chaos

Re: Intro doesn't show on Wildfire S

Postby Inner_Chaos » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:05 pm

Just a quick update, I tried running the intro mp4 file manually from my mobile and I still got a black screen however on my pc it runs fine. Could i possibly have some codecs missing (not sure if it's the same as for pc) or isn't this video viewable on my mobile? On another note is it normal that the game doesn't seem to exit properly? When i press the back or home button and try to launch the game again it comes up immediately to where i was before. Is there no way in which to close the application permanently?

Thanks
Inner_Chaos

Postby admin » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:11 pm

Hi,
We've used the codec that - accordingly to what Google says - works on every Android 2.2 or higher. But looks like it doesn't so we just need to wait until Google releases some improved codec.

Regarding the app exiting - it goes hibernated when exiting. However, when hibernated, it doesn't consume the battery power at all. That's why it takes you back to the exact moment you were playing when you exited the game.
thx

(if you need more memory resources for any purpose, and the hibernated game uses too much, the system will shut down the game automatically to gain needed memory space).
admin
Site Admin

Postby Inner_Chaos » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:35 am

Ok,

Thanks for the reply and keep up the good work :)
Inner_Chaos

Postby admin » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:06 am

BOOM! The NICEST BOT strikes again!

Sorry, I had to do that 8-)
admin
Site Admin

Postby extravaganza90 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:39 pm

same problem
extravaganza90