It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:54 pm

More levels for the iPad?

So here you are welcome to talk about Anomaly Warzone Earth for your iPhone or iPod Touch, or even iPad. Except technical issues & support for those devices, for which the forum above was created.

More levels for the iPad?

Postby PCKid » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:09 am

I've totally finished everything in this game twice. This game is one of the best on the iPad. I prefer this version to the Mac version. But would love the Tokyo Story. Any chance we'll get that as an update? I'd happily pay the price of admission again for that.
PCKid

Re: More levels for the iPad?

Postby admin » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:17 am

Hi,
We're not digging into Tokyo setting yet, but new content is coming and then we already work on new ideas to be brought after the first DLC.
thx
admin
Site Admin

Postby wink » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:52 am

Hello,

Could you please clarify one thing regarding DLC.
In other post 11bit_dude wrote:
“…In iOS version you have more missions + commander's trails mode + 1 survival mode exclusive to HD version, however free DLCs are in the works!”

So DLC will be available free of charge?
wink

Postby admin » Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:04 pm

Yes, the first DLC is free of charge :)
admin
Site Admin

Postby mikycute » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:47 am

I am looking for games to buy for my ipad that have career modes and lots of levels.

iPhone 5 release date
mikycute

Postby admin » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:42 pm

Anomaly can surely give you a lots of replayability options.
admin
Site Admin

Postby jannu » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:25 am

Hi guys,

Great game! ;)

I experienced a bug a couple times now, where in the middle of game play, the game crashes and exits. All checkpoints are lost for that level. My most recent crash was on level 7, but I think it happened before on an earlier level.

I am using an iPhone 4s, iOs version 7.0.3. Purchased Anomoly 2 from the South African store.

Thanks!
Usman
jannu

Postby Galxy » Tue May 26, 2015 8:32 am

jannu wrote:Hi guys,

Great game! ;)

I experienced a bug a couple times now, where in the middle of game play, the game crashes and exits. All checkpoints are lost for that level. My most recent crash was on level 7, but I think it happened before on an earlier level.

I am using an iPhone 4s, iOs version 7.0.3. Purchased Anomoly 2 from the South African store.

Thanks!

Im totally agree. And the soundtrack is the best! I`ve got this music on my mp3!
Galxy

Postby meduza » Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:30 am

I know, I am a weirdo but for me soundtrack in games are almost crucial. They can ruin the game or make it a masterpiece (of course we are talking about the masterpiece ;), sadly my 'gaming device' has been broken so I have to act quickly to solve this problem :mrgreen: ).
meduza

Postby Avariela » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:09 pm

If you're weirdo, I am the weirdo too. Without good soundtrack game... well... Game is not the real game, I think.
Avariela

Next

Return to General discussion on Anomaly Warzone Earth for iPad and iPhone