It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:31 pm

Crossing the tigris Trial Bug maybe?

This forum is for what the name says - technical issues and support. For your iPhone and iPad. For other devices support, please find proper forum section.

Crossing the tigris Trial Bug maybe?

Postby prophetizer » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:14 am

the goal is to complete the mission with all bridge towers killed, but the second bridge has 2 sides, and you can't set your path to come back around and i can't figure out how to kill enemies on the far side?

thanks
prophetizer

Re: Crossing the tigris Trial Bug maybe?

Postby Bodrich » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:18 am

prophetizer wrote:the goal is to complete the mission with all bridge towers killed, but the second bridge has 2 sides, and you can't set your path to come back around and i can't figure out how to kill enemies on the far side?

thanks

You have to bomb the other enemies. I had a supporter (upgraded to max) with me who produced more bombs so it wasn't a problem.
But there is maybe another bug. I do not find the squad assault mode to make the last two achievements. I completed story and trial mode.. Any idea?
Bodrich

Postby prophetizer » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:22 pm

ahhh, i'll try that then. i'm not sure when i unlocked the squad assault as it was there after i finished the campaign. sorry.
prophetizer

Postby Bodrich » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:31 pm

prophetizer wrote:ahhh, i'll try that then. i'm not sure when i unlocked the squad assault as it was there after i finished the campaign. sorry.

Do you play on iPad? Or iPhone?
Bodrich

Postby prophetizer » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:42 pm

ipad
prophetizer

Postby admin » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:57 pm

Bodrich wrote:But there is maybe another bug. I do not find the squad assault mode to make the last two achievements. I completed story and trial mode.. Any idea?

On iPhone it is a bug going to be fixed soon with the next update. Thanks!
admin
Site Admin

Postby TinaTwilight » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:23 am

I seem to be experiencing a lot of bugs in this game. The game just freezes up at various random points. I haven't been able to finish one game or even the tutorial without freezing. Very disappointed.
TinaTwilight

Postby The 47 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:29 am

Hey Tina, thanks for contacting us, what kind of device are You playing on, and which version of iOS You have installed on it?
The 47
11 bit guy

Postby cyprian8975 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:38 pm

I havent noticed anything like that on my IPhone.
cyprian8975

Next

Return to Technical issues & support for your iPad and iPhone Anomaly Warzone Earth