It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:41 am

"Reinforced door" not available (PC) affected by group chois

"Reinforced door" not available (PC) affected by group chois

Postby Just for this bug » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:50 am

I chose the group with Anton and Cveta on a new game. (This group option is unlocked after playing for a while)

The house looked like it was in a better condition with this group than in my previous plays.

I could only repair two holes in the building instead of three. (no third hole visible)

The "Reinforced door" is not available until all holes are boarded up, but I guess the game waits for me to board up a third nonexistent hole to make the "Reinforced door" available. (workbench upgraded twice)

Add another hole or lower the required number of fixes for this building to make the reinforced door available. :!:

PS: I do see the option to build the "Reinforced door", but it's grayed out until all holes are fixed.
Just for this bug

Re: "Reinforced door" not available (PC) affected by group c

Postby serizawa1234 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:57 am

it's grayed out until all holes are fixed
gclub ผ่านเว็บ
serizawa1234

Postby Brandy » Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:59 pm

I need to improve my resume soon, and that's why I will contact my perfect resume australia to help me here. Their work is sublime, and I am sure they'll be more than happy to help me.
Brandy

Postby Brandy » Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:20 pm

Lets say that the proof of christain Maturity is indeed mindful of the facts enlisted here, I am often asked a similar question that is abortion persuasive essays or not and to that response i am found baffled by the concept of thinking so vastly.
Brandy

Postby fypepuh » Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:40 am

Be sure that you comprehend the internet based retailer's merchandise exchange is before you choose to buy something from them. You would rather not make a buy then, at that point, need to Wholesale Maternity Dresses battle to stall out with something you disdain yet can't send back.
fypepuh

Alex

Postby alexcorner » Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:09 pm

Please feel free to share your Internet Banking experience with us over phone. SBI now provides your Account Balance and Transaction details over phone. State bank of india complaint status through sms option is not available. To check state bank complaint status just make a call to sbi Toll Free number. sbi online complaint Complaint against State Bank of India. Send your complaint to the Customer Care Head of State Bank of India directly. Get faster resolution with our step by. State Bank of India [SBI] reviews and complaints. Contact customer care.
alexcorner

Alex

Postby alexcorner » Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:58 am

You got a very excellent website, Glad I noticed it through yahoo. Cyber X Gaming
alexcorner

Alex

Postby alexcorner » Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:31 pm

appreciate the effort you put into getting us this information. Was searching on google and found your post randomly. jago33
alexcorner

Alex

Postby alexcorner » Mon May 09, 2022 8:22 am

Very good post, thank you a lot for sharing. Do you have an RSS feed I can subscribe to? jago 33 slot
alexcorner

Jason

Postby alexcorner » Mon May 23, 2022 9:17 am

Someone necessarily assist to make critically articles I’d state. This is the first time I frequented your web page and thus far? I amazed with the analysis you made to make this actual submit incredible. Excellent activity! jago 33 slot
alexcorner

Next

Return to Let us know about bugs and tech issues in TWoM