It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:31 am

Mistakes in the Russian localisation

Mistakes in the Russian localisation

Postby B.Tamara » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:29 pm

The Russian translation of the game is honestly quite wonky. There are different mistakes - lexical, grammatical and so on. There is even a blank space in one of the phrases instead of the name of the character.
I am a native Russian speaker with a degree in English translation and I really want to help you fix this problem because it really spoils the atmosphere of the game when you come across blatant mistakes and grammatical inconsistencies in the dialogues. Your game is marvelous and it deserves a good translation that will do it justice. I can help you free of charge.
Please, contact me here or via e-mail: batieva.tamara@gmail.com or Skype Tamara.Batieva
Cheers!
Tamara B.
B.Tamara

Re: Mistakes in the Russian localisation

Postby wimspree » Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:10 am

wimspree

Postby wimspree » Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:01 am

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
wimspree

Postby LaylaPenelope » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:29 pm

I read your post and I found it amazing! thank! Zonnepaneel installateur Hoeselt
LaylaPenelope

Postby LaylaPenelope » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:30 pm

Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here. Zonnepanelen installateur Londerzeel
LaylaPenelope

Postby LaylaPenelope » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:31 pm

I really enjoyed reading this post, big fan. Keep up the good work andplease tell me when can you publish more articles or where can I read more on the subject? Zonnepanelen installateur Houthalen-Helchteren
LaylaPenelope

Postby LaylaPenelope » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:34 pm

Two full thumbs up for this magneficent article of yours. I've really enjoyed reading this article today and I think this might be one of the best article that I've read yet. Please, keep this work going on in the same quality. Zonnepanelen installateur Kortessem
LaylaPenelope

Postby LaylaPenelope » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:35 pm

Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. thanks a lot. Zonnepanelen installateurs Zichem
LaylaPenelope

Next

Return to Let us know about bugs and tech issues in TWoM