It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:54 pm

Turkish language bug

Turkish language bug

Postby enesis » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:41 pm

hi,

i have got ipad mini 2 and my primary system language is Turkish my region is Turkish my apple id is Turkish to make the long story short everything is Turkish but the game is English i cannot change by setting.

i use ios 9.0.1 lastest version

Plase help me :(

have a nice day.
enesis

Re: Turkish language bug

Postby Christopher » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:34 am

Things to anticipate whenever buying your own wedding gown. Your own Prom Dresses Australia advisor may request a person a few queries regarding your own wedding ceremony. They will request a person regarding the kind of wedding ceremony, the actual custom from the wedding ceremony as well as your wedding gown spending budget. They have to assist you to select a gown from the thoughts boggling choice of gown designs. You cannot attempt every thing upon within the shop, it's actually not possible. Additionally they require a concept of the gown spending budget, which means you do not adore the prom dresses that's from your cost range. If you wish to observe gowns below a lot of bucks or even below 500 bucks, let them know truthfully to prevent lots of frustration in your component. THE azure as well as whitened cover simply found its way to your own mail box. Within is definitely an invite for your pal's home heating celebration in a few days. She'll possess wines, parmesan cheese, hor dours, as well as amusement. It will likely be the stunning occasion and also you understand you need to liven up, however, you do not know things to put on. Determining things to put on in order to any kind of interpersonal occasion could be mind-boggling, particularly if you have celebration mementos, designing, as well as cooking in order to be concerned about--in add-on for your day-to-day function. Luckily, a stylish drink Evening Dresses would work for a lot of events.
Christopher

Postby normanwolf » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:06 am

Some games are like some apps. Manufacturers have installed the meter in the languages ​​of their choice. Your language is also not universal. So we have to accept English. Elastic man
normanwolf

Postby LaylaPenelope » Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:01 pm

It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commentators here! Aanleggen zwembad
LaylaPenelope

Postby LaylaPenelope » Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:02 pm

You completed certain reliable points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will agree with your blog. Ontwerp tuin
LaylaPenelope

Postby LaylaPenelope » Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:04 pm

Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!.. Zwembadbouw Limburg
LaylaPenelope

Postby LaylaPenelope » Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:05 pm

It is the intent to provide valuable information and best practices, including an understanding of the regulatory process. Zwembadaanleg
LaylaPenelope

Postby LaylaPenelope » Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:07 pm

You completed certain reliable points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will agree with your blog. Ontwerpen tuin
LaylaPenelope

Postby LaylaPenelope » Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:08 pm

This is really a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it, Luxe zwembad
LaylaPenelope

Postby LaylaPenelope » Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:48 pm

Wow what a Great Information about World Day its exceptionally pleasant educational post. a debt of gratitude is in order for the post. Zwembad plaatsen tuin
LaylaPenelope

Next

Return to Let us know about bugs and tech issues in TWoM