It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:48 pm

I can't start it in W10

I can't start it in W10

Postby jacqueszorzo » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:01 pm

Well, I bought it 2 days ago and when I receveid the game and intalled it was everithing normal, but when I tried to play the game I clicked the button and a window opened it says "Starting this war of mine" and it closes and the game don't start!

My specs:

- Windows 10 home Single Language
- Intel Core i7 3537U
- Geforce GT 740M

Please answer me
jacqueszorzo

Re: I can't start it in W10

Postby lakot » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:00 pm

Unfortunately it doesn't seem there is any support going on.

It's quite amazing to me, that there are so many different bugs that make game unplayable and the game is still available for purchase.
lakot

Postby kpurdy78 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:51 am

Exactly! I have complained to Steam about this game many times and they refuse to do anything about it, instead directing me here for support. That's a joke. I have had to resort to filing a complaint against Valve with the Better Business Bureau to get my money back. How are they allowed to sell a product that only lasts a week before it crashes every time you play, making it unplayable? It's no wonder they have an F rating with the BBB.
kpurdy78

Postby KhaineGB » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:06 pm

You need to install DX9 on Windows 10 for TWOM to work.

I had this problem after upgrading from 7 to 10, and neither TWOM or ARK would run until I'd reinstalled DX9. Both work fine now.
KhaineGB

Postby wimspree » Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:47 am

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
wimspree

Return to Let us know about bugs and tech issues in TWoM