It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:51 am

Sawblade's Metal Bars Bug, Crafting visual bug and Bio Bug

Sawblade's Metal Bars Bug, Crafting visual bug and Bio Bug

Postby ric-ardo21 » Fri May 22, 2015 12:53 am

The first bug I have thought twice.
In the location Sniper Junction when I returned a second time after helping the man I ran up everything at left-up corner to loot all. I was not with the camera in the area and when he arrived but I noticed that metal bars and was stuck inside. It seemed as if the bars took longer to load than the places to dig.
The two solutions I had were: a) Close and reopen the game to reset the day.
b) Wait for the sunrise surprised me coming later to the shelter and getting the guitar part.
I want to emphasize that not carrying any object like as Sawblade nothing so technically he could not go in there.
Attatch image:
http://gyazo.com/bcc3052d464e35d373932b7fa4f6abb8
Later, at the hotel was happening something similar: in the top right hand, I hid in an area to the right of all to a guard did not see me. I do not remember exactly the situation but was stabbed, I did wrong and kept half-life. The point is that was very close to a metal bar. The guard hit me and for a bug I stayed locked in the small room. Since all I had in the inventory was a knife. I could not leave either.

The second is a visual error when crafting.
I don't know if a Linux-specific problem but when crafting multiple items I can only see the total number of items and not the actual item. Whether you make 3 filters, 8 snowflakes or 20 cigarettes.
Attatch image:
http://gyazo.com/b4c26ff9cacc822ed6e91695fc352343

The last thing I wanted to ask how the event works sniper in Sniper Juntion because sometimes I have to wait an hour or more to begin to shoot upon entering the area.

My specs are:
Operating System: Debian September Stretch multiarch (amd64 and i386)
Intel i7-4700HQ
nVidia GeForce GTX 670M optirun using steam
Steam version 1.3.1 as May 2015

Thank you very much and sorry for my bad English. I don't speak English natively.
ric-ardo21

Re: Sawblade's Metal Bars Bug, Crafting visual bug and Bio B

Postby ric-ardo21 » Fri May 22, 2015 1:01 am

I forgot one last bug.
When I check some character bio, letters across the screen in and out of the box and not just in the box they appear.
It does not happen always. I think of leaving and re-entering is arranged but wanted to report. I have no photo, sorry.
ric-ardo21

Postby madooeiei » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:03 am

madooeiei

Postby seoexpert » Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:57 pm

These deadline deals will be good for the Astros, I think. I will write about this in https://illusionsalonstudio.com/, and see what my friends say about it. I value their opinion greatly.
seoexpert

Postby seoexpert » Sun Jul 03, 2022 1:29 pm

It is important to understand the necessity of adopting the legislation law with similar principles. Same goes with digital and electronic signature. The article from www.signnow.com has mentioned it very well the difference with examples.
seoexpert

Postby wimspree » Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:16 am

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
wimspree

Return to Let us know about bugs and tech issues in TWoM