It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:55 pm

Game crashes after pressing [Esc] while placing object

Game crashes after pressing [Esc] while placing object

Postby Vosvoy » Sat May 02, 2015 3:09 pm

Hello,

I'm just here to report a bug causing a crash of the game. I didn't see this issue fixed in lastest patch so...

When I craft a bed (for example) and, as you know, I have to place it somewhere in my house but sometimes I think "hum no, I don't want to craft a bed right now to save my resources". So, I press [Esc] key to cancel the operation (I used to do that before any big updates) and at this very moment: crash.
I'm forced to click on the cancel button now.

Oh and I almost forgot: Issue with custom locations (since custom scenario update). When I kill bandits on a night ("Church" for example) and I'm coming back the next day to loot the rest of the place, all my survivors are like "Oh Marko stole stuff to innocent people...". I didn't steal anything from innocent people, they were bandits. There's nobody left in the church. Now, They are all sad...

Specs: Windows 8.1, Intel® Core™ i7-4700MQ (2,40 GHz), Full HD 1080 (1920 x 1080), NVIDIA® GeForce™ GTX 770M.

Ps: I can't attach the ConsoleOutput.htlm on the forum because it's considered as a bad file.

Cordialy.

Vosvoy
Vosvoy

Re: Game crashes after pressing [Esc] while placing object

Postby wimspree » Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:18 am

wimspree

Re: Game crashes after pressing [Esc] while placing object

Postby wimspree » Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:55 am

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
wimspree

Return to Let us know about bugs and tech issues in TWoM