It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

Text is too Small/Font is Difficult to Read

Text is too Small/Font is Difficult to Read

Postby Lovidion » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:23 pm

Hello,

TWoM is a fantastic game from what I can tell. Unfortunately, I've been having a tough time playing it. Much of the text in the game is too small for me to read. The character cards are the biggest offenders here. So I am unable to see if Bruno is 'slightly sick", "Hungry", etc. The font for the area descriptions at night are a bit rough too, but bearable.

I've played with the resolution, setting it to the lowest it will go and it really doesn't seem to affect the text size very much. I've seen several posts on steam about this, but not too many here. So I figured I'd bring up the issue again in case the devs aren't aware of it.

Probably a small thing to a lot of people. But for those with visual impairments or who play a few feet from the screen this is a pretty game-breaking issue. A fix would be appreciated.
Lovidion

Re: Text is too Small/Font is Difficult to Read

Postby wimspree » Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:00 am

wimspree

Postby leonelstanly » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:08 am

Make your Instagram posts stand out with Instagram Schrift! This easy-to-use tool lets you change the font of your posts, giving them a unique look that will grab attention. Choose from a variety of popular typefaces, including All Caps, Small Caps, Bubble Text, Square Text, Bold, Old English Text, Italic, Upside Down Text, Strikethrough, Invisible Ink, and Zalgo. You can use any style on social media or messaging platforms without any limitations. So make your posts pop with Instagram Schrift!
leonelstanly

Postby wimspree » Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:33 am

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
wimspree

Return to Let us know about bugs and tech issues in TWoM