It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:59 am

Ruined block of flats

Ruined block of flats

Postby Spillo2382 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:21 pm

After 1.2.0 update (today) i notice this bug, i went to this location on day 1, "ruined block of flats", i was with Marko (Bruno and Pavle at home) i scavenged everything except for the stuff behind gratings (not able to make a single saw on day one, i need the first upgrade of the metal workshop) i've filled up my backpack, and i left all the other stuff in a single place (I always check the whole map, and i stack everything in a single place near the exit, in my opinion is a good strategy). I went back in the same spot on day 2 and the spot for scavenge (the hand symbol) simply disappear, and i loose all the stuff i stacked in day 1 :shock: ... Never happened before! Very disappointing and unfair :cry:
Spillo2382

Re: Ruined block of flats

Postby Borys » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:51 pm

I'm afraid it might have been stolen, good sir. Well, taken away, as it wasn't your stuff yet. There always have been other scavengers in the city and my guess is you stashed many interesting things in one place and someone just took it. If it never happened before than you've been extremely lucky so far.
Borys

Postby Spillo2382 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:26 pm

ok, sometime they take something, but there was plenty of stuff in there, and they took everything? I mean, 8 stack of components, 10 stack of wood, weapons parts, etc. etc. I never see something like that, and i've played a lot, and finihed 3 times! So, this is not normal for my experience in the game!
Spillo2382

Postby Borys » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:35 am

I totally understand your pain. Of course it might have been some bug manifestation but it could be just unlucky drawing - enhanced greatly by stashing many items in one place.
Borys

Postby Spillo2382 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:47 pm

I have retrieved the save file of day 1, reloaded, doing the same with Marko, i went there in day 2 like the previous try, and nothing changed, everything is disappeared. Tryed 5/6 times, and always the same, so... it's not bad luck, it is a bug trust me. This location have something wrong.
Spillo2382

Postby Borys » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:02 pm

I'm sorry - your strategy works fine in my case. Nothing disappears. What about starting a new game instead of loading saves?
Borys

Postby wimspree » Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:18 am

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
wimspree

Next

Return to Let us know about bugs and tech issues in TWoM