It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:55 pm

Hungry Man in the Decrepit Squat

Hungry Man in the Decrepit Squat

Postby g00ber » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:11 pm

Hi again, I recently started another playthrough and ran into what I think is a bug in the Decrepit Squat. I brought a piece of raw food to the hungry man on my first visit, and while he says "I have something that might interest you" he just walks to a particular location and then does nothing else.

I get credit for giving him the food, and on the next visit he is thankful and is now scavenging around, but it does not unlock any new lootable areas and he doesn't reference whatever he was talking about before. In my previous playthroughs I had never gave him anything so I don't know his intended behavior, but walking me down to the basement and then staying silent doesn't seem right. :)

I uploaded a video of the entire visit here:
http://youtu.be/Bvswo1Rtmb4

(giving him food is around 4:00)

Please let me know if I can provide anything else.
g00ber

Re: Hungry Man in the Decrepit Squat

Postby Borys » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:00 pm

Thank you - it's hard to replicate but we'll keep looking. :)
Borys

Postby Lednah » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:24 pm

Yeap, he should say something like this "There is something strange about those barrels" and you will see a new spot with stuff there.
Lednah

Postby g00ber » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:48 pm

Just so you know, encountered this same bug on my next playthrough. As Anton, waited for them to finish their dialogue, and had him follow me briefly before giving him the food. The door in the house was still boarded up so he pathed up and over, same as the previous time--maybe a pathing issue? Maybe bringing raw food on the first visit?
g00ber

Postby redley112 » Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:34 am

Thank you for writing this piece. I am delighted to have read this article and share it with others? Don't know if you agree? I am a student learning about online games, and I have access to a fantastic gaming website. Slope Unblocked is a popular y8 game that features an infinite mode. The game was created by RobKayS, and the music was composed by SynthR. This game has unique 3D graphics that are suitable for players of all ages, especially families and children.
redley112

Postby jiuer7845 » Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:41 am

jiuer7845

Postby wimspree » Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:13 am

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
wimspree

Next

Return to Let us know about bugs and tech issues in TWoM