It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:42 am

Arica theft bug?

Arica theft bug?

Postby mikkou » Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:59 pm

The Wiki says Arica may steal your supplies and leave if she becomes broken, but for both me and my brother it happened while she was "just" sad which I assume is a bug? And on top of that I had her on guard duty along with another survivor, with all upgrades to shelters comfort and safety, so it doesnt make any sense to me.

I worked sooo hard to get tons of meds and food by sneaking and killing the bandits/military who had a lot of supplies, so needless to say I got quite pissed when she took ALL my meds and food with her. If this is supposed to happen dispite her happiness level, you should at least have ways to prevent it by having certain shelter upgrades or multiple guards.
mikkou

Re: Arica theft bug?

Postby Borys » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:54 am

It's a war, you know. People get traumas and then shit happens. However we'll see to this. :)

... I assume Arica had been depressed for some time before she felt better and then ran away...?
Borys

Postby mikkou » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:47 pm

Borys wrote:It's a war, you know. People get traumas and then shit happens. However we'll see to this. :)

... I assume Arica had been depressed for some time before she felt better and then ran away...?

No, as far as I can remember she had never been depressed during that specific playthrough. Like I said I had everything pretty much perfect, lots of food, meds, comfort upgrades, safety etc. But even if she was, I would still argue that there should be mechanics to prevent something like this from happening by having extra guard or perhaps some kind of locked stash for your supplies, things that you could have in REAL LIFE if you want it to be this realistic. After all losing ALL your meds and food will very likely get your whole little family killed at such a late state of the war.

And just to clarify, AGAIN, Im prefectly fine if this happens while shes depressed or broken but having it be completely random is just ruining the "fun". Im putting "fun" in quotation marks because one might argue a game about war shouldnt be fun but then again, its still a game and most of the time they are ment for our enjoyment.

PS. Right now Ive just been killing Arica right off the bat if I ever got her on the starting team, her ability isnt worth the risk.
mikkou

Postby Borys » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:38 am

OK, we'll look for a possible bug there. Don't kill people just in case. :p
Borys

Postby wimspree » Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:06 am

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
wimspree

Return to Let us know about bugs and tech issues in TWoM