It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:41 pm

Crashing while scavenging.

Crashing while scavenging.

Postby Chucksteel » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:56 pm

I have been getting a somewhat (and I mean Somewhat) Random crash while trying to loot locations. It's random meaning it doesn't happen every time I go out to loot but it happens a lot and in different locations at different times.

Example is when I go out to loot all is well but I open a container take what I want and try to hit the exit button and BAM! CTD!

Of course this means it's all Groundhog day! because the game auto saves in the morning. (This wouldn't be such an issue but, it happens often enough that I feel like I'm playing the same day over and over! :shock: )

I have reported this with my console Outputs to the Dev's so I'm not expecting a response from them. I was just wandering if anyone else was having this issue?

I'm playing the Mac OS version of the game and wasn't sure if it was just possibly something on my end.
Chucksteel

Re: Crashing while scavenging.

Postby Borys » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:38 pm

Do send us log when it happens again: http://steamcommunity.com/app/282070/di ... 066642121/
Borys

Postby Chucksteel » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:05 pm

I sent in three reports with Console Outputs. The crashes always happen in the loot menu It has even happened on Day one while looting my home.

Not sure if it has anything to do with the steam client but I've noticed improved stability when I quit steam and restart.

I can keep sending reports if it helps but I don't want to just spam your inbox.

I was on a solo run with Marko I was doing well! I killed the guy at the suppermarket who was taking the girl away! Feeling good and Crash! I went back and the next time I died! :( Regardless of this issue I am loving this game!
Chucksteel

Postby wimspree » Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:39 am

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
wimspree

Return to Let us know about bugs and tech issues in TWoM