It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:24 pm

Supermarket glitch: no canned food allowed

Supermarket glitch: no canned food allowed

Postby suspectations » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:56 am

On five separate occasions the game has crashed while I was scavenging in the supermarket. 3 times I was playing as Roman and 2 times I was playing as Arica. The first three times I had Roman walking around in the basement of the supermarket, and when he opened up the barrels in the rightmost room and I try to grab the items, the game crashes. The next two times were once with Arica in the same barrels and once with Arica in the rightmost room on the ground floor, digging around in a chest. Each time the game has crashed I had previously gotten a can of food from the top floor, and when I opened the offending container in the above locations it had a pack of bandages and a can of food. I can pick up the bandages, but each time I tried to get the canned food the game crashed on me.

Thanks for reading this! I do love the game otherwise, and hope this glitch is easy to fix.
suspectations

Re: Supermarket glitch: no canned food allowed

Postby huntbros » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:55 pm

You will learn about the best weight loss support healthy diet and how to use them to help you achieve your goals. I know you're all busy with your jobs & work. So I can share my experience of this kind of lifestyle and health. Something to add to your daily lifestyle . There are a lot of healthy food recipes, and you can find them on the internet. share friends.
Last edited by huntbros on Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
huntbros

Re: Supermarket glitch: no canned food allowed

Postby wimspree » Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:12 am

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
wimspree

Return to Let us know about bugs and tech issues in TWoM