It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:43 pm

Breached Walls Bug

Breached Walls Bug

Postby mohabhardy » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:55 pm

Hi,

First of all, i would like to thank you for the amazing work you have done with this game, it's really addictive and amazing.

There is a game-breaking bug with the boarded walls and alarm door, i've already experienced this with 4 different playthroughs. basically after boarding the walls and after a few raids, the "Some Thoughts" page indicates that i have not boarded any walls and that i have to constantly be on guard, although i have already done that including upgrading the alarm door.

At first, i thought this was a writing bug, but it turned out that i got attacked more frequently + i was constantly using like 6-9 bullets every night when i got raided, (i was using 2-5 bullets "mostly 2" when i had all my walls boarded up"

Again, thank you for this amazing game. :)
mohabhardy

Re: Breached Walls Bug

Postby Borys » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:19 pm

Thank you. :) And you're right - we're working on this. :)
Borys

Postby Humanity » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:50 pm

It happened to us when the snow went away.
Started in summer the winter hit, all the way with 3 (max) board ups.
The day spring came - no more snow outside - "We have breaches in the walls, our shelter is not safe ..." and there are no board ups available in (Advanced) Workshop.
With good supplies on day 32 we expect raids which will drain our resources after several safe weeks even with three fully armored guards ...
Humanity

Postby Humanity » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:40 am

Rewind a few turns, spring came and at day 32 walls are ok.
Don't ask me why, that's your part of the game ;)
Humanity

Postby mohabhardy » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:46 am

So, is the bug fixed in the 1.1 update? it states:

"- Fixed a bug with incorrect shelter description when Reinforced Door was built."

It didn't seem like a writing bug to me "It was really affecting the times i got raided and the bullets i had to use" + It happened before even upgrading to the alarm door.

If anyone could confirm that this is really fixed (I don't want to start a whole new playthrough to find at day 12-14 that the bug is still there), really appreciated ;)

Thank You Very Much
mohabhardy

Postby Borys » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:03 pm

AFAIK, the number of bullets used doesn't depend on the state of the shelter. It rather depends on fighting skills of a character who guards the shelter. Still, it is randomized, of course.
Borys

Postby wimspree » Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:06 am

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
wimspree

Next

Return to Let us know about bugs and tech issues in TWoM